where can i download PM FasTrack 5 for rita mulcahy exam simulator..?? thanks

#32 nakafi

nakafi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:53 PM

Hi Walid

Do you recommend taking PMP V3 test before 30th June 2009? or would it be better to take the PMP V4 test.

Best Regards,
nakafi

#33 sting224

sting224

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:38 AM

Thanks for your info. You advised that we go directly for PMP since it is more recognised. The thing is, I do not have the requirements to go for the PMP. I solidly have the requirements for the CAPM. Do you think I should wait till I get the required experience or go for the CAPM.

#34 viprohit

viprohit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (Walid Elsahar @ Feb 26 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Unfortunately Project management certificate need a real project management experience and you can’t simply study some questions and take the exam. And in fact this is not bad because it gives the certificate its value.
However, I think you can start studying the PMBOK and within one or two years of projects experience you will have the required credit hours.

Thanks and Regards,

Walid Elsahar

Hi Walid ,

I really like your posts and your thoughts about the PMP certification.i would like to know any recommended training center in UAE ( which is not so costy ! )
Also could you demarcate the Compensations paid after these certifications.

Awaiting for your advise.

#35 shanekirsten

shanekirsten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Thanks Walid for your honest feedback. It was certainly very useful. Was wondering why you hadn't emphasized much on taking up some coaching from training institutes? I was advised by most of the succesful PMPs to attend some quality training from training providers like Cheetah, PMstudy, PMTI etc. before I sit for the exam considering that PMP is pretty tough. Could you please suggest based on your experience on how important it would be attending a training camp?

Thanks!

Shane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users