1 reply to this topic

#1 cccablecompany

cccablecompany

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:42 AM

Consolidated Passed CWSP Topic

DO NOT REQUEST DUMPS, WHICH VERSION, OR REPLY TO THEM HERE. REFER SHARES SECTION. SUCH POSTS WILL BE DELETED

Moderator's Note:
Please include the following details in your posts
1. Material used
2. Learning Plan
3. Suggestions for members
4. Favorite instuctors/trainers
5. No references to dumps are permitted
6. No references to NDA/Copyright Violations will be permitted
7. No references at all about any details about the exam you took (example: number of questions, score, score report, if there were or were not any particular type of questions or how many).

Chances are you worked hard and studied for months for your certification. Let's give everyone else the opportunity to earn their own integrity and dignity just like we did.

*** VIOLATIONS WILL BE DELETED ON THE SPOT - No Warnings you will simply not be permitted to post for 30 days on the 1st event. ***

I thought it would be nice for me to create this thread for all of you that have passed or going to take the cwsp exam. I will be taking the PW0-200 in February so I thought it would be best start it now. Mods can please pin.

Edited by mip104, 26 February 2009 - 05:39 AM.

#2 mip104

mip104

V.I.P. Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4046 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:38 PM

***Moderator's Note***

This consolidated passed topic has been cleaned!

According to forum rule regulations, the posting of dump references, requests or offers, and posting comments like "thanks" or "congrats" are not allowed in these forums. Members who violate against those rules will have their posts deleted on spot and their warning levels increased!

Thank you for your co-operation.

mip104

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users