Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:18 AM
(Pro: Upgrading to Windows 7 MCITP Enterprise Desktop Support Technician)
DO NOT REQUEST DUMPS, WHICH VERSION, OR REPLY TO THEM HERE. SUCH POSTS WILL BE DELETED
Following details are recommended to post:
1. Material used (no reference to dumps), examples include: Books from Cisco Press or Sybex, Videos, Classes you attended, Instructors or Mentors, etc.
2. Learning Plan (your own story)
3. Suggestions for members
Additionally, you may add following details to your post:
1. That you've passed (successfully or unsuccessfully)
2. Your score (example may look like this: 700/1000)
3. The time you had been given for the exam (not the time you personally took to pass it!)
4. Number of questions
5. Types of questions (sims, hot spots, drag & drops, multiple choice, single choice)
6. Your personal exam experience
Your posts must not include:
1. Any references to dumping material of any origin
2. Requests and offers of any kind
3. Unnecessary comments like: "Thanks", "Congrats", and similar
4. live links
5. Quotes of other members. (We want your own story.)
1. Violations will be given warnings.
2. Three strikes and you will not be allowed to post here for 30-days.
Chances are you worked hard and studied for months for your certification. Let's give everyone else the opportunity to earn their own integrity and dignity just like we did.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:21 AM
Hands-on and Measure-Up (which is a little better than flashcards).
Tough exam. You really want to study the 70-680 and 70-685 materials, plus knowing your way around the items listed by Microsoft for this test.
These upgrade exams all seem to be tougher than the non-upgrade versions...
Edited by setnaffa, 22 January 2012 - 07:25 AM.
Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:49 AM
Any chance to download this Measure-Up material, or do I need to buy it? I will take this exam soon. Thanks
Edited by mip104, 24 January 2013 - 02:49 AM.
the link to setnaffa profile removed
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users