• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 syedabbas

syedabbas

Hardware & Microsoft

• Technical Experts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • Interests:Interested in Microsoft Products and in the field of networking and security. Have completed my A+,MCP,MCTS and now hoping to get my RHCE soon.

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:21 PM

Dear All,

I need a urgent resolution on this.

We have Windows Server 2008 Web Server Machine which has SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition Installed with all the Services including Analysis Services.

Now we have Windows XP Machines which also has SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition Installed and We need to connect to the Analysis services in the server from XP machines.

But we are unable to connect. I have googled and they asked to add a Exception for Port 2383(Analysis Service Def Port). Even after doing so i ma unable to connect.

Please help Thanks.

Regards,
Syed Abbas

#2 syedabbas

syedabbas

Hardware & Microsoft

• Technical Experts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • Interests:Interested in Microsoft Products and in the field of networking and security. Have completed my A+,MCP,MCTS and now hoping to get my RHCE soon.

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:26 PM

Hello is there no1 to help me out :(

Am also searching searching in google unable to find.

Please help me.

#3 syedabbas

syedabbas

Hardware & Microsoft

• Technical Experts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:28 PM

Finally resolved myself after searching in google.
The problem was We should have same username and password in both the systems then only it connects, since we don have domain.

Regards,
Syed Abbas

Edited by syedabbas, 12 February 2011 - 08:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users