#1 ahmasmail

ahmasmail

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:49 PM

Dear All,

Can any one please share me the information and experience of HP Equipments Like Server, workstations, Laptops, Desktops, Printers etc. What is the life or life cycle of HP Servers particularly, mean how many years it can work fine and after some years there is some issue of Array, Hard Drives, Slow performance etc for example.. If i install a server on today date when i will replace that server, i am talking about the replacement policy.

Best Regards

Zahoor Ahmad

#2 kamtec1

kamtec1

Microsoft Servers Expert

• Technical Experts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:MCSE/MCSA/A+/MCTS
    Microsoft Servers
    Microsoft Products
    IPTell
    CEH
    CISCO
    Microsoft® Certified IT Professional ﴾MCITP﴿

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:39 AM

Dear All,

Can any one please share me the information and experience of HP Equipments Like Server, workstations, Laptops, Desktops, Printers etc. What is the life or life cycle of HP Servers particularly, mean how many years it can work fine and after some years there is some issue of Array, Hard Drives, Slow performance etc for example.. If i install a server on today date when i will replace that server, i am talking about the replacement policy.

Best Regards

Zahoor Ahmad

Hi ahmasmail .

WOWOWOW :)

Thous questions is very hard to answer , because of many reasons ....

1) I know that servers/workstations (HP/IBM) are working till today (Servers that have Pentium 3 ) .

They work , act good , BUT slow ,,, ... ... ... ... .. . ... ..

2) HP Printers (especially laser printers ) can live and live ....

3) HP Laptops ... no comments ... 1 fall on the flour .... and ... broken.

----------

Its all matter how YOU (user) use it.

I have servers from the first edition of Pentium 3 ... work fine and windows 2003 works great on 3 GB RAM :)

Slow performance caused by hdd (many many times in HP products )..

You can buy a new brand server of year 2011 but in 2012 you will have a new one and its better ...
Its an PC word :) 1 sec 1 new motherboard ...

-------

If you wona to buy a new server please share it with us and we will try to help you to choose the better server to your company needs and yours .

Good luck ,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users