Windows Phone 7.1 Beta Developers Tools Available.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jigyasa

jigyasa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:23 PM

Microsoft has released the Windows Phone 7.1 Beta tools including all the hyped “mango” goodness targeting WP 7.0 and the 7.1 beta release.

To download Tools for Windows Phone 7.1 Download the Windows Phone Developer Tools (WPDT) 7.1 Beta

Phones running the new software, will let users search for restaurants and businesses in their immediate area, perform voice-based Web searches, identify music playing in their surroundings, and switch back and forth between applications. The release will also include a fully HTML 5 compatible web browser.

#2 Mattgonzales

Mattgonzales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

Hello,

I am also developing for Windows Phone 7 OS, however I use and SDK for this purpose. In case you are interested here is a guide that shows how to develop a VoIP app for Windows Phone 7 OS (http://www.voip-sip-...tform-voip.html). Good developing.

#3 ebisusakai

ebisusakai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

Phones running the new software, will let users search for restaurants and businesses in their immediate area, perform voice-based Web searches, identify music playing in their surroundings, and switch back and forth between applications. The release will also include a fully HTML 5 compatible web browser.
Amazing things! Not that I wasn't able to switch back and forth between applications in 1998 on the Nokia 9110 Communicator, but Windows Phone after 13 years will surely do it better Posted Image

#4 martinlo

martinlo

V.I.P. Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2697 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:41 AM

Spam !! please block user

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users