1 reply to this topic

#1 eXPlosionas

eXPlosionas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:22 PM

Hi,
i'm preparing for 70-291 exam and here is my question. In windows server 2003 there is user account administrator who can do anything. For example i have user in active directory named Lauren. I want to try delegate control feature of win server. How can i make her to connect to windows server and limit her actions to only those that i will specify through delegate control? For example if i make her a member of any admin group she will be able to connect to server and also do more things than it should do. How can i make her only to connect to server?
Thanks.

Edited by eXPlosionas, 16 July 2011 - 10:24 PM.

#2 eXPlosionas

eXPlosionas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:13 AM

Second question would be:

The book says:
"Setting Password Policies
Password policies ensure that security requirements are enforced on the computer. It is important
to note that the password policy is set on a per-computer basis; it cannot be configured for
specific users."

If i have created an OU and there is Bob's account in it, and there is GPO linked to that OU, and in that GPO password policy "minimum passw length" let's say is 3 characters long, then this policy affects user Bob and not Bob's computer as the book states. Can anyone explain this?
Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users