1 reply to this topic

#1 GermaN-st

GermaN-st

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:37 PM

Hello!

Take the exam in prometric 10.10. I passed 1000/1000. I want to ask if anyone had similar problems. After answering the questions I have finished the exam, i clicked END button, then had to print score report but do not print list. Prometric began to re-boot and hangs. Administrators of test centre was told that's okay and wait for the results in a letter dated microsoft. Whether there was a problem with someone, and how to solve? Do not have to retake the exam? Thanks.

P.S go to the website prometric can not write error, I can not look at history.
sorry for bad english.

#2 kamtec1

kamtec1

Microsoft Servers Expert

• Technical Experts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:MCSE/MCSA/A+/MCTS
    Microsoft Servers
    Microsoft Products
    IPTell
    CEH
    CISCO
    Microsoft® Certified IT Professional ﴾MCITP﴿

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:36 PM

Hello!

Take the exam in prometric 10.10. I passed 1000/1000. I want to ask if anyone had similar problems. After answering the questions I have finished the exam, i clicked END button, then had to print score report but do not print list. Prometric began to re-boot and hangs. Administrators of test centre was told that's okay and wait for the results in a letter dated microsoft. Whether there was a problem with someone, and how to solve? Do not have to retake the exam? Thanks.

P.S go to the website prometric can not write error, I can not look at history.
sorry for bad english.

Hi GermaN-st .

Can you please tell in how much time did you passed this exam ... less then 30 min ?

If so you may get a ban and prometric just verified from MS if to put you in ban .

--

Theres are 3 ways to re print this report .. but it need to be made in that place that you did the exam and after the exam and not after 3 days ...

--

Call to the prometric .. its the BEST way to get a good answer from them :)))

Good luck.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: prometric, 70-680

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users