Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:28 PM
(Implementing, Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure)
DO NOT REQUEST DUMPS, WHICH VERSION, OR REPLY TO THEM HERE. SUCH POSTS WILL BE DELETED
Following details are recommended to post:
1. Material used (no reference to dumps), examples include: Books from Cisco Press or Sybex, Videos, Classes you attended, Instructors or Mentors, etc.
2. Learning Plan (your own story)
3. Suggestions for members
Additionally, you may add following details to your post:
1. That you've passed (successfully or unsuccessfully)
2. Your score (example may look like this: 700/1000)
3. The time you had been given for the exam (not the time you personally took to pass it!)
4. Number of questions
5. Types of questions (sims, hot spots, drag & drops, multiple choice, single choice)
6. Your personal exam experience
Your posts must not include:
1. Any references to dumping material of any origin
2. Requests and offers of any kind
3. Unnecessary comments like: "Thanks", "Congrats", and similar
4. live links
5. Quotes of other members. (We want your own story.)
1. Violations will be given warnings.
2. Three strikes and you will not be allowed to post here for 30-days.
Chances are you worked hard and studied for months for your certification. Let's give everyone else the opportunity to earn their own integrity and dignity just like we did.
Thank you for your co-operation
Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:34 PM
pl let us know how you prepared for this exam. what mstudy material you used.
Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:04 AM
The MTA is very difficult to complex or material in 1 place
You can check
If you know thous materials you are prepared
Good luck ,
Edited by kamtec1, 13 January 2012 - 11:05 AM.
Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:15 AM
i'm gonna to take that exam tomorrow
study measerup well
any other advice ?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users