2 replies to this topic

#1 khaled fahmy

khaled fahmy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:04 PM

Greetings,

I just have a question is there a tool in VMWARE that allow multiple users ex 1000 User to gain access from their own real machines to VMMACHINE with OS for example XP and all user use same software's that already installed in VMW OS XP ? if so please i need to know steps to reach this goal..

Thanks in advance

#2 Lethe

Lethe

Insanity's Crescendo

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:43 PM

Short answer which lacks tons of details, yes you can achieve something similar to what you ask but you will need to mix quite some technologies and spend enough money to ave a resilient infrastructure to achieve the goal.

Knowing more about what you need would help to get a better answer.

Cheers Lethe.

#3 michaelwarne

michaelwarne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:New Technology

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:52 PM

Hi,

Thanks for sharing very good information about Vmware certifications and that's great!!

There are many benefits, but let’s face facts - Vmware certifications fuel new careers and six-figure salaries. Experts agree that opportunities in IT are only growing, and more opportunities with a proven set of skills translate into higher pay.  Certifications place you in a position to take advantage of them. 

If you want to take Vmware training and certifications, I would like to recommend koenig solutions is a leading IT training & Education company, renowned all over the world as the most preferred training organization amongst corporate, government and individual professionals all over the globe. For more info about Vmware certifications and training visit: http://www.koenig-so...on-courses.aspx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VMWARE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users