7 replies to this topic

#1 asheque

asheque

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:58 AM

Finally Apple iphone 4s is here…

After one and a half year Apple release iPhone 4S on 4th October. It looks same as iPhone 4. There is no big surprises for the iPhone fans who were kept in suspense for such a long time. It is disappointing at the first impression. Though iPhone 4S has lot of updated components added to the newest version like camera, processor, and memory. Wow!! it is a big improved version of iPhone 4. Don’t go to the stores now it will be available in the stores on 14th october but still you can preorder from Friday 7th october. ok it is for USA only. Internationally you guys have to wait till December. Will iPhone 4S really take the spotlight that is threatened by high-profile Android phones that have recently hit the market, including Sprint Nextel’s HTC Evo 3D, Verizon Wireless’ Motorola Droid Bionic, and AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S II is a matter of most interest. the top three national carriers in the U.S.–Verizon Wireless, AT&T, and Sprint Nextel–will sell the phone.

While the iPhone 4S haveA5 dual-core processor. Watching YouTube will be much more interesting. It has 8 megapixel camera. It will recognize your voice with its advanced voice recognition feature, Siri. The iPhone 4S also has a redesigned antenna system that switches between two antennas to transmit and receive for improved call quality and a higher connection speed. The iPhone 4′s wraparound steel antenna was a source of connectivity issues when it launched last year. The iPhone, as previously mentioned by Verizon executives, will be a global phone able to ride on both the CDMA and GSM networks around the world.

The device also has an 8-megapixel camera and a new system Schiller said would be comparable to a point-and-shoot camera. The camera will be able to capture 73 percent more light, work 33 percent faster, and feature a hybrid infrared filter, which Schiller said is “the kind of stuff you talk about with high-end dSLRs.”
Apple said the phone battery can accommodate 8 hours of talking over 3G, 6 hours of Web browsing over 3G, 9 hours of browsing over Wi-Fi, 10 hours of video viewing, and 40 hours of music listening.

#2 MarkinManchester

MarkinManchester

Village Elder

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3976 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:44 AM

Its just a phone!!

#3 Be Quick Or Be Dead!

Be Quick Or Be Dead!

Retired and Rusted

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1530 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:51 AM

Cheers! Mark.

#4 kamtec1

kamtec1

Microsoft Servers Expert

• Technical Experts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:MCSE/MCSA/A+/MCTS
    Microsoft Servers
    Microsoft Products
    IPTell
    CEH
    CISCO
    Microsoft® Certified IT Professional ﴾MCITP﴿

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:28 AM

I have my 3gs and have a great job done with it .

costs.... $$$

#5 louimaurer

louimaurer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

I will just have to wait for the iphone 5.:)

#6 DominicTodd

DominicTodd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

I think I will buy one..........

#7 Weavaken

Weavaken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:28 PM

Hello,

I have an iPhone 4S and satisfied with it but maybe I will later change it to iPhone 5. Apple makes good phones, I am also developing an own app for my iPhone. I do not know much about programming and that is why I looked for a solution on the Internet. There a page provided me with information about app development for iPhone with code snippets (if you are interested: http://www.voip-sip-...ation-voip.html). In my point of view it is a good place to start app development for iPhone or iPad. Hope you will find my information useful.

#8 amalayer

amalayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

IPhone 5 is already out.. But what phone do you think is better than IPhone5?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users