sacredboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Football, Movies, Photography

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:51 PM

Good time of day.

In 2005 I got my MCSA 2003 certification. Since that time I have not been visited my profile for a long time.
Initially it was ok with getting access to it. Recently I tried to access to it but got the following:

The Windows Live ID is incorrect. Please try again.

I made the request to Microsoft support team and received the following questions:
Domain name associated with the Microsoft Office Live account: <Required>
Billing address associated with the Microsoft Office Live account: <Required>
Alternate email address associated with the Microsoft Office Live account: <Required>
Year of birth associated with the Microsoft Office Live account: <Required>

Then I received the second mail with the following questions:
1. First and last name
2. Phone number
3. Billing address
4. Domain name (ABC.com) or fourth level domain (ends with officelive.com)
5. Windows Live ID (email ID used to sign up for the Microsoft Office Live account)

Could anyone who was faced with the same problem give any clue what exactly information they need from me.
Especially I have no idea about the following:
Domain name associated with the Microsoft Office Live account: <Required>
Billing address associated with the Microsoft Office Live account: <Required>
3. Billing address
4. Domain name (ABC.com) or fourth level domain (ends with officelive.com)

Thanks in advance.

#2 kamtec1

kamtec1

Microsoft Servers Expert

• Technical Experts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:MCSE/MCSA/A+/MCTS
    Microsoft Servers
    Microsoft Products
    IPTell
    CEH
    CISCO
    Microsoft® Certified IT Professional ﴾MCITP﴿

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

Good time of day. In 2005 I got my MCSA 2003 certification. Since that time I have not been visited my profile for a long time. Initially it was ok with getting access to it. Recently I tried to access to it but got the following: The Windows Live ID is incorrect. Please try again. I made the request to Microsoft support team and received the following questions: Domain name associated with the Microsoft Office Live account: Billing address associated with the Microsoft Office Live account: Alternate email address associated with the Microsoft Office Live account: Year of birth associated with the Microsoft Office Live account: Then I received the second mail with the following questions: 1. First and last name 2. Phone number 3. Billing address 4. Domain name (ABC.com) or fourth level domain (ends with officelive.com) 5. Windows Live ID (email ID used to sign up for the Microsoft Office Live account) Could anyone who was faced with the same problem give any clue what exactly information they need from me. Especially I have no idea about the following: Domain name associated with the Microsoft Office Live account: Billing address associated with the Microsoft Office Live account: 3. Billing address 4. Domain name (ABC.com) or fourth level domain (ends with officelive.com) Thanks in advance.

Hi sacredboy .

Yes, Its a new policy from MS that if you dont login to the MCP account once a year your account is deactivated .

You need to contact to support team or create a new account (the old one) and then contact MS and tell the story that you havent log in and etc .

Strange email you received i think they didnt understand you :( .

There were an explanation form from MS bout it ... couple of months ago on born 2 learn .

Good luck .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users