• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Thomass

Thomass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

Let’s look at the another IT Certification legend – Microsoft Certified Architect from the most exclusive path – SQL Server. The way to get this certification is not the easiest. First you must to become Microsoft Certified Master (MCM). Easy? NO !!! You need for that two other certifications, 5-year of documented experience and you also must pass two additional exams: written and 6-hour long lab.

Then the hardest part. After registering, acceptance and payment ($7500) you must prepare you work history and a few high-level case study design documents. Next you must attend a few-hour review with the other MCAs.
Six people have the MCA certification for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and one of them is not from Microsoft.

#2 setnaffa

setnaffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:helping people, keeping my family happy, doing a variety of computer stuff

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

There is no earthly reason to even attempt this unless your boss is paying for the whole thing and giving you the bandwidth to get it done right. And part of that is going to and successfully completing the Microsoft Top Gun school.

MCA is a $50,000.00 cert. Minimum. And it should only be sought by folks who want to write books and do consulting gigs at $250,000.00 a pop. This is no bit-herder cert like MCSE or MCITP. This is a cert for Technical Sales Executives.

#3 mip104

mip104

V.I.P. Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4046 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:43 AM

It seems to me as a spammer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users