• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hackfare

hackfare

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:09 AM

Hello everyone , i have recently completed my final year , i was a C.S.E student and currently i am training for MCITP. And i would also like to point out that knowledge wise i dont think i have learned a lot from my engineering besides a little programming. I dont like programming ,i suck at it! I joined MCITP almost a month ago and i really enjoy it. I feel i am good at it. i have been practicing daily and also plan to give the certification exams in a couple of months. While doing MCITP , i also happened to read a lot about the virtualization . And in my research i have come across Citrix Xenapp and Vmware a lot.

Can someone please guide me as to which one would be a better career path as in what scope is there in the future and how to go about training for these?
And also there are a bunch of subcategories under these two , i would really appreciate it, if someone could explain me about those sub categories.

And also i am open to suggestions about any other career path besides this too, like most of my friends are going for CCNA, CCNP. So if anyone would be kind enough to guide me through this i would really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading folks. Expecting some replies soon, Take care.

#2 setnaffa

setnaffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:helping people, keeping my family happy, doing a variety of computer stuff

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:41 AM

Time to learn to do research. Indeed.com, Dice.com, Monster.com, and Careerbuilder.com list possible job openings. Look through those to see what companies want.

Then buy two books: What Color Is Your Parachute? and How to Land Your Dream Job: No Resume! And Other Secrets to Get You in the Door so you can learn how to look for a job in a way that separates you from the nameless, faceless mob...

Best wishes for your success!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users