1 reply to this topic

#1 ch ahmad hassan

ch ahmad hassan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

Hi,

Probably this is my first post in regards to choosing a carrier path. By degree i am a Electronics Engineer and got into IT/Telecom industry somehow. I had done my CCNA and MSCE certs almost four years back. Currently i am working as network admin and i don't have any certification in my name (All expired)

Now i am pretty much done with this "Jack of all trades, master of none" kind of job and want to focus on one field. My mostly day to day job is to handle Microsoft servers but Networking filed is always an attraction to me. I have basic networking infrastructure set up at my company and it outsourced.

I need help for the following

1) Am i making the right decision to choose the Cisco path, what is the scope of this field as far as Job market is concerned and pay scales?
2) Where do i start from and how?

I am so bored and need a direction. Please advise.

Thanks.

#2 Darby Weaver

Darby Weaver

World's Largest Home Data Center

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8293 posts
  • Interests:Taking on new CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/CCDA/CCDP/CCDE study group members. Interested?

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

I have started a consultancy to help people just like you not only answer that question but help you to develop a firm set of skills to help ensure you have a solid handle on obtaining suitable employment, doing the work required, and obtaining a salary increase along the way.

Comblues @ yahoo . com

If you are interested. I am charging for this service and access to resources but I believe it is a good return on investment for those who want to learn how to take their own career to the next level.

Darby Weaver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users