4 replies to this topic

#1 mikkamilla

mikkamilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:38 PM

Hi guys,
AMAZON is hiring. You can find lots of open positions on their website.
The bar is very high but I'm more than convinced that in this forum there's plenty of people who could do it.
I can present internally your CV and keep you updated on how it progresses.
Required skills for "network engineers" are always the same: TCP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS but at a deep level of knowledge.
If you're interested, you can contact me in private for an assessment and more details. I won't tell you questions and answers, that's clear, but I could illustrate you the required levels to have a successful interview. And I won't ask you money or favours other than being your referrer.

Regards,
mikka

#2 FS

FS

The Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1434 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:05 PM

With AWS in particular, last year I was approached by their HR enquiring if I was interested in one of the roles in their cloud support division. I decided to give it a go to see where it takes me.

Oddly enough the hardest thing was not to go through all tech and leadership interviews, which I found quite entertaining and well constructed, but actual background check. The amount of papers and evidence they want you to represent during background check is enormous, the hardest part was doing all this while i was overseas on vacation. Just bg check alone took about 5 weeks. Anyway, 4-5 months down the track I was told that they decided to hire me, only to offer 20% less of what i was already on. It was quite disappointing as after all of the efforts I was already taking the job seriously, especially that I told them already what i was on. Oh well, good interview experience though, not so much dealing with their HR :) Good luck to all who is energetic and gets excited when there is plenty to do and learn.

#3 faisal.saleem

faisal.saleem

$ïιεη† ⊕pεrα†⊕r

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts
  • Interests:IT/Telcom

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:03 AM

One of my friend also got call from them. Now he is preparing for interview, please let me know if anything i would suggest him. Thanks

#4 muthukumar123

muthukumar123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Location:No.14/22, Third Floor, First Cross Street, Newcolony, Chrompet, Chennai 44

Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:06 PM

Please email me the JD to muthu.cse1985@gmail.com i have many candidates for this openings advance thanks buddy.

#5 Sathik

Sathik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:31 AM

Cheers mail me plz
http://www.traininginchrompet.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users