(This exam has been retired!)
DO NOT REQUEST DUMPS, WHICH VERSION, OR REPLY TO THEM HERE. SUCH POSTS WILL BE DELETED
Following details are recommended to post:
1. Material used (no reference to dumps), examples include: Books from Cisco Press or Sybex, Videos, Classes you attended, Instructors or Mentors, etc.
2. Learning Plan (your own story)
3. Suggestions for members
Additionally, you may add following details to your post:
1. That you've passed (successfully or unsuccessfully)
2. Your score (example may look like this: 700/1000)
3. The time you had been given for the exam (not the time you personally took to pass it!)
4. Number of questions
5. Types of questions (sims, hot spots, drag & drops, multiple choice, single choice)
6. Your personal exam experience
Your posts must not include:
1. Any references to dumping material of any origin
2. Requests and offers of any kind
3. Unnecessary comments like: "Thanks", "Congrats", and similar
4. live links
5. Quotes of other members. (We want your own story.)
1. Violations will be given warnings.
2. Three strikes and you will not be allowed to post here for 30-days.
Chances are you worked hard and studied for months for your certification. Let's give everyone else the opportunity to earn their own integrity and dignity just like we did.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Passed 70-501 (TS: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Hosted Environments, Configuring, and Managing) Today with 987/1000
I used the comment at hxxp://agramont.net/forums/thread/252.aspx, hxxp://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-501.mspx, search engine, and my own experience as my study resources.
If you are going to take this exam, I recommend you to study on the following areas.:
- OLEDB datasource not found error (after migrating the system)
- Service unavailable error
- QueueFull error
- Excute access denied error
- ASP.NET security permissions errors
- Config back-end database server
- Deploying the base image
- Application pool
- Feature of provisioning system
- Config databse permission
- Preventing 100% CPU utilization
- Component used for a hosting solution
- Preventing failure in one application to effect the other
- Consuming all the available disk space database problem.
- Server software updated
- Frontpage server extension permission
- ISAPI filter
- Automated Deployment Services
- Windows Sharepoint Service (Trobleshooting Acess denied error)
- SQL server database restoration
- How to review the performance information
- Customer Permission (including group membership)
- SQL server 2000 database backup
- Config monitoring software
- Migrating to new active directory domain
- FTP server connection problem
- Web farm (2 identical front-end server)
- Microsoft Windows integrated authentication
- Storage quota
- Access 2003 database permission
Thanks for all the help from Sadikhov forum.
Edited by Chargerhawk, 24 May 2011 - 11:50 PM.