Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sunfish

~passed~ 70-646

Consolidated Passed 70-646 Topic

DO NOT REQUEST DUMPS, WHICH VERSION, OR REPLY TO THEM HERE. SUCH POSTS WILL BE DELETED

Moderator's Note:

Following details are recommended to post:

1. Material used (no reference to dumps), examples include: Books from Cisco Press or Sybex, Videos, Classes you attended, Instructors or Mentors, etc.

2. Learning Plan (your own story)

3. Suggestions for members

Additionally, you may add following details to your post:

1. That you've passed (successfully or unsuccessfully)

2. Your score (example may look like this: 700/1000)

3. The time you had been given for the exam (not the time you personally took to pass it!)

4. Number of questions

5. Types of questions (sims, hot spots, drag & drops, multiple choice, single choice)

6. Your personal exam experience

Your posts must not include:

1. Any references to dumping material of any origin

2. Requests and offers of any kind

3. Unnecessary comments like: "Thanks", "Congrats", and similar

4. live links

5. Quotes of other members. (We want your own story.)

Violators:

1. Violations will be given warnings.

2. Three strikes and you will not be allowed to post here for 30-days.

Chances are you worked hard and studied for months for your certification. Let's give everyone else the opportunity to earn their own integrity and dignity just like we did.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Hi,

the results of the beta exams are finally out and I gladly noticed that I passed.

I also passed the 70-647 beta exam so no more Microsoft exams on my to-do list for this year. So now moving on to complete my CCNP.

Regards,

Sunfish

Edited by Chargerhawk

Hi,

the official information from Microsoft can be found here:

- hxxp://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-646.mspx#ENE

I trust that the live exams now look somewhat different from the beta ones. I did not have any questions regarding DNS, for example, whereas one of my colleges told me that he had about 10 questions regarding DNS. So it seems that MS split the topics among 2 different sets of questions. What I got in the beta focused on the following topics:

• Storage design and configuration - RAID levels, iSCSI, VDS, IO MultiPathing, iSCSI, FibreChannel
  • Permissions, permissions and even more permissions - including AD delegation
  • Standard TS and RAS questions, including the new things like SSTP, TS Gateway, etc.
  • Many PKI questions
  • No design questions! (All of them appear in the 70-647 exam)
  • A few firewall / IP configuration questions
  • DHCP and basic subnetting questions, including IPv6

As mentioned above you should also expect other things like DNS which did not appear in my beta exam.

If you have a solid working experience with Server 2003 and know about the new features of Server 2008 this exam should be pretty easy!

Anyway good luck! :)

Regards,

Sunfish

Another 70-646 pass - embarassingly high score.

After reading the MOC's available in the shares section 6415A, 6416A, 6417A (thank you Lethe and Glow)and parts of a few books (also in shares section Sybex_Administering_Server_2008_Server_Core and McGraw.Hill.Microsoft.Windows.Server.2008.Administration.Feb.2008) for previous exams, I have to say that this one seemed very easy. Oh, and I also have Windows 2008 running at home and did a bit of (unnecessary?) practicle work setting up all the different roles and features.

Suppose I better take another hard look at DNS and move on to 647.

Edited by mip104

Hallo

Today there was my last examination 070-646.

All examinations with full score.

For every examination, I practiced 16 hours per day.

I worked with Windows Server 2008.

Now, at first I do Nothing.

Signatur

MCP, MCSA-S 2003, MCSE-S 2003, MCTS 2008, MCITP EST, SA, EA 2008

270, 290, 291, 298, 293, 294, 299, 648, 649, 620, 622, 646, 647, CompTia :wub:

Edited by mip104

Well I have 5 spare minutes so I guess I'll post here as well. This morning my "guys" (read students) asked me for half day off and we had a spost in the testing room and I decided to try sit 70-646 (as a trainer I need both exams...).

Passed it with perfect score... Well crappiest exam ever. Period. Once again I'm at loss of words with MS exams quality and I tell this as a Teacher, it took me around 30 minutes to finish the exams and before you think no I did not use any dump (I was studying 2K8 for other reasons but this exam was not planned for today, so even if I wanted I did not have a chance to check dumps :))

Well one more exam out now when my schedule will be a little less busy (hardly so until the end of the month) I'll sit 70-647. I hope this exam will be... an exams, damn Microsoft this stuff should serve to distinguish our expertise and our skill. Now I know whyI hardly can find a well prepared guy these days when they have interviews.

Thanks Microsoft.

Sorry for the rant :)

Going For This Exam tomorrow Wish me Luck :unsure:

"MaxMu

you're going to take the same exams i want to take after i finish this one :)

Edited:

passed the test this morning.

my advice to anyone that is going to take this is test is this, be sure to read and understand the questions carefully there are some tricks in the questions and the answers.

good luck to you all ;)

Edited by Chargerhawk

Well the results are.... passed 646, I got a 943 so I missed 2 or 3 .... damn I can never get a 1000 ......

Edited by Chargerhawk

Hi people,

Last week I took also this exam, and past it easy without any problems.

I wanna thank everyone for his information and comments

Kind regards

Ultima26

Edited by Chargerhawk

Hi all

I took the exam in the morning and i passed with the score of 1000/1000

hope u all pass it.

Edited by Chargerhawk

Hey Sadikhovans!

Today I passed 70-646 with 1000/1000 score points as usual! :P Good luck who's going to pass it!

Edited by Chargerhawk