Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
stormbyte

Cwne On Next Friday: Any Tips To Share?

Hi!!

I should have my CWNE (pw0-300) on next friday! Could you give any tips, if you've already done this exam?

Thanks for sharing!

Hi!!

I should have my CWNE (pw0-300) on next friday! Could you give any tips, if you've already done this exam?

Thanks for sharing!

lol .. I doubt if we have any CWNE in here .. You should probably post on cwnp.com .. and the tip that you'll probably get is "it is extraordinarily difficult" :P ..

LoL .. let us know how it went .

Hi!!

Thanks for sharing!

Yes You will be the first CWNE of this forum I think, you may the one that may give tips for the next ones ;)

Regards

Hi!

In fact I've changed the exam date so I'll have it on middle of May. (I thought it was better for me to take more time to check my knowledge on this subject!) Last friday I've passed only ISO/IEC 20000 certification & MS 70-647 (MCITP Enterprise Administrator).

So I'll give U news as soon as possible on this last CWNP exam!

See Ya.

Best tip I can share with you, is have a cup of coffee and a chocolate bar whilst reading over your notes before you go into the exam room.

Relax and don't stress about it, enjoy it, you should be well enough prepared for it, and if the worse happens, it's only an exam, you can always resit it.

A wise man once told me...you can only pee with the winkle you have, so make the most of it :)

rgds

Hi!

In fact I've changed the exam date so I'll have it on middle of May. (I thought it was better for me to take more time to check my knowledge on this subject!) Last friday I've passed only ISO/IEC 20000 certification & MS 70-647 (MCITP Enterprise Administrator).

So I'll give U news as soon as possible on this last CWNP exam!

See Ya.

Hey stormbyte,

We are waitng for hear from you.

thanks

stormbyte how did it go???

I'm looking at taking this test sometime in August.

Please let us know.

tia

i am planing to wirte the CWNE next month , can u guide me the materials and practise test used, you can mail to abrar20012003@yahoo.com

Rgds

Jamal