Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
eng.faares

How To Prepare Iscw?

hi all, and congratulation for those who passed ISCW.

i need your help in the following issues:

1.how can i prepare the labs of ISCW which are in p4s,is there any simulator that i can use.

2.any simulator that supports SDM?

3.best book to prepare the ISCW.

again thanks all of you and wish you all the best

glad u asked about it, well dynamips lets u prepare good for ISCW, if u are interested in setting it up just let the people on forum know.

get an SDM (download)

get a router IOS image (download)

get a dynamips (download)

donot request me to send u link for all these downloads here, becoz no requests for downloads here

glad u asked about it, well dynamips lets u prepare good for ISCW, if u are interested in setting it up just let the people on forum know.

get an SDM (download)

get a router IOS image (download)

get a dynamips (download)

donot request me to send u link for all these downloads here, becoz no requests for downloads here

thanks brother, but where can i aske a link . please guide me more

Just go the the Cisco shares section of this forum. There you can find tons of downloads including the ones you are looking for.

If anything is missing it is also allowed to post requests in the shares section (check the pinned topics for guidelines how to do this) but use the search function first because almost everything is there already. ;)

hi all, and congratulation for those who passed ISCW.

i need your help in the following issues:

1.how can i prepare the labs of ISCW which are in p4s,is there any simulator that i can use.

2.any simulator that supports SDM?

3.best book to prepare the ISCW.

again thanks all of you and wish you all the best

I used the Cisco Press exam cert guide and it was useful to some extent. i'm not too sure about the simulators. Oh and the Cisco share section is there for your requests. Try searching first before asking :)

i thought he might ve downloaded from shares section that i already shared.

thanks alot and sorry for disturbance,but i would like to confirm the following;

the following is not workin

http://www.[nofileshares].com/file/46653745/ab255d38/WinPcap_4_1_beta2.html (winPCAP software

also the vedio on how to use dynamips has no voice, was it like that,or it included voice?

thanks

thanks alot and sorry for disturbance,but i would like to confirm the following;

http://www.[nofileshares].com/file/46653745/ab255d38/WinPcap_4_1_beta2.html (winPCAP software

also the vedio on how to use dynamips has no voice, was it like that,or it included voice?

thanks

Why are you trying to downalod it from a sharing site when you can download it for nothing directly from the WinPcap site?

.com/file/46653745/ab255d38/WinPcap_4_1_beta2.html"]http://www.[nofileshares].com/file/46653745/ab255..._4_1_beta2.html (winPCAP software

thanks

Why are you trying to downalod it from a sharing site when you can download it for nothing directly from the WinPcap site?

[nofileshares].com is a free site. And Faares don't post full active links because the moderators will block your account after a couple of warnings ofcourse. So maybe instead of http, use h**p.........

I can understand why people may want to use a share site for paid-for applications but why go to the bother of posting something that is free on a share site when you can get it directly from the maker and guarantee that you'll have the latest version.