Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
DANGER MAN

Ccnp Video Question

please any one can help me to providing me wih information aboout the best Learning video CBT for New CCNP TRAK

beacause i'm studying self study this course so i want videos that is very good and useful for me

i don't request for downloadingvideo but i want name for the best company

thansk for and best regards

lower your fonts size, and visit the shares section

idon't know why font make a problem for you and you don't answer me with benefit word

The best is probably T*r*a*i*n S*i*g*n*a*l as it is more in-depth than the others but that makes it a tad dryer. You could always view CBT Nuggets as most people on here like his approach but it isn't as in-depth as the aforementioned T*r*a*i*n S*i*g*n*a*l vids. I'm sure that you'll find everything you need in the share section.

BTW, talent was referring to the large bold font as it is deemed as shouting and usually inappropriate (unless you're like me and need to prove a point about requests in a non-request forum, lol). Read the FAQs for more guidance.

Regards

Edited by Lord Flasheart

ok thanks for all replying

but what about Video Mentor from Cisco press or TrinSgnal is the best

please helping me

Edited by DANGER MAN

well if you ask our opinions try CBT nuggets (the best) and [productbanned] by Chris Brayant.(Excellent Detailed Videos). Most wanted by people.

I myself prefered CBT Nuggets (I envy jeremy and he's fun!) rather than T_S (quite boring)...

If you already have quite good understanding and experience with routers and switches I think you'll like CBT Nuggets.

If you like detailed explanation go for T_S

I myself prefered CBT Nuggets (I envy jeremy and he's fun!) rather than T_S (quite boring)...

If you already have quite good understanding and experience with routers and switches I think you'll like CBT Nuggets.

If you like detailed explanation go for T_S

thanks for all helping

so i have now CCNA + MCSE 2003 ad i have experience in the field nearly 3 years so i want to upgrade my skills in networking infrastructure

now CBT NUggets or TrinSgnal or Video Mentor from Cisco press is the best for my Case :)

i'm sorry for tired you with me

thank you very much for you and this forum :D

Edited by DANGER MAN

thanks for all helping

so i have now CCNA + MCSE 2003 ad i have experience in the field nearly 3 years so i want to upgrade my skills in networking infrastructure

now CBT NUggets or TrinSgnal or Video Mentor from Cisco press is the best for my Case :)

i'm sorry for tired you with me

thank you very much for you and this forum :D

for me, i'd watch all of them. good thing is that i've lots of free time.

ciscopress only covers a little of everything but flawless. t-sgnal's vid (i've only watched bsci yet) on ipv6 is confusing but its bgp part is informative, i'd read cisco docs for this topic. cbt nuggs is cool (lotsa mouse clicks though).

just my 2cents. hope it helps.