Site Offline

The community is currently offline and only accessible to those with permission.

Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nerea

Ccnp Certification

Hi!

I've already passed BSCI, BCMSN and ONT exams. My BSCI certification will expirate on 16th june 2008, I guess I have to take the last CCNP certification exam (ISCW) before this date, haven't I?

If I don't pass the exam, should I wait any period of time before trying it again?

Thanks!

Hi!

I've already passed BSCI, BCMSN and ONT exams. My BSCI certification will expirate on 16th june 2008, I guess I have to take the last CCNP certification exam (ISCW) before this date, haven't I?

Yes.

If I don't pass the exam, should I wait any period of time before trying it again?

Thanks!

Yes but you'll have to pass BSCI again to get CCNP certification.

Hi!

Yes.

Thanks!

Yes but you'll have to pass BSCI again to get CCNP certification.

OK! But I mean, If I fail how long should I wait before I can do the ISCW test again? One day? One week? I want to try it once and in case I fail, to have time to take it again before the 16th june.

thanks

Candidates who fail an exam must wait a period of five (5) calendar days, beginning the day after the failed attempt, before they may retest for the same exam.

Taken from Cisco Certification Exam Policies:

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le11/learning_certification_exam_policies.html

I think you have to wait 5 working days before a resit of the same exam. You cant fail in Monday and resit Tuesday for example.