Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tricon7

Similarities W/cvoice And Gwgk

I see the things in common with GWGK and CVoice now that I've finished CVoice. So my question is: why is so much material from CVoice in the Gateway/Gatekeeper exam? Not that I'm complaining. Also, for those of you who've taken both exams, how long did it take to study for and pass the GWGK after taking the CVoice? Was it a relatively short time, or more study than expected?

I see the things in common with GWGK and CVoice now that I've finished CVoice. So my question is: why is so much material from CVoice in the Gateway/Gatekeeper exam? Not that I'm complaining. Also, for those of you who've taken both exams, how long did it take to study for and pass the GWGK after taking the CVoice? Was it a relatively short time, or more study than expected?

I am sure that that you are not looking for my answer, as I’ve said it about many times before, but anyway here it is again:

GWGK is CVOICE2 :) about 30% of GWGK is already covered in CVOICE, and when I studied for GWGK I went back to some of the CVOICE CBT Nuggets for refreshing.

GWGK covers a lot of configuration examples and scenarios where you can apply Gatekeepers , so studying for it will not be easy… way too many configuration examples that you need to ”understand”: and ”understand” is keyword here, it is useless to try to memorize them.

The concepts and theory is not hard at all, and is almost all covered in Cvoice :)

So I would say that 3 weeks of study is more than enough for this exam.

The good news is that the exam was very easy, much easier that I thought it will be, and much easier than I was prepared to face.

The simulation was the simplest possible, something that you really must be able to configure after studying well enough: a simple example of a gateway registering with a gatekeeper!!!

Good luck :)

Edited by adabbas