21 replies to this topic

#1 techthaha

techthaha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 04:58 PM

Hi All,

Frankly, the main reason to join Sadikhov IT forum was to download some Exam Dumps that was being offered by the site. And I thought I'll post lot of replies and after getting rated I'll download the exam dumps.

But now it seems it has become like my ITPEODIA , where I am getting my issues related to IT, are getting resolved, virtually giving me an edge over other Senior Sys Admins over here.

Can I know "When" and "What" and "Who" initiated such an Idea.

Techthaha

#2 Jojo

Jojo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:03 PM

Not exactly, I have been here for almost over a year. I only downloaded 1 dump and I was just checking the questions but not planning on taking the exam.

I find the forum here useful toward my certification. I find what people are reading to prepare exams and feedback on exam history.

#3 techthaha

techthaha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:16 PM

HI Jojo,

Even I was telling the same reason.

Now my aim in this site is NOT to download any dumps, I am using this site as a serious means to get my IT related issues resolved , and if possible solve other people' s problem.

And ofcourse I may need exam Dumps, coz I am planning to take Exam 70-290.

And any History of this site?

Techthaha

#4 zcc

zcc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:27 PM

Simply because it's the best forum for exchanging information and knowledge.

#5 accelstudent

accelstudent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 01:36 AM

Hello!!,

I will tell my reason to join this forum! I am planning for big cert package next year! starting with solaris level 2-->solaris level 3-->solaris security-->cisco pix-->CISSP.
After browsing through this forum,i thought i would get all updated info's about the certifications here.Also, i did not join to download any dumps as such.If i need i can easily get the most updated dumps through my kazaa or e-mule.But there we cannot have such a community like this..sharing our knowledge..is most important thing in our growth....

Regards,
Luke

#6 hkphooey

hkphooey

-Cisco God-

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:Cisco

Posted 27 November 2004 - 02:15 AM

It's reading comments like this that make you want to come back to the forum and post.

It's nice to see.

And remember, YOU guys make the forum.

Regards.

#7 alpesh

alpesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 05:50 AM

Most of the people i think join this forum with a aim of downloading dump exams but soon they realise the importance of this forum and become part of this technically rich forum.

I am regular in reading forum topics of my interest and get to know lots of new things plus solutions of lots of problem. Really great way to share information and help each other.

#8 Goodspeed

Goodspeed

V.I.P. Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2302 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 06:51 AM

Simply because it's the best forum for exchanging information and knowledge.

Yup, ZCC tells all,

Great source of information, great members, i think people get addicted to the site :wub:

#9 sunil_335

sunil_335

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 09:10 AM

I have not joined any forum yet before this.My friend suggested me to become a member.I have got answers for most of my querries here which I would have never got anywhere.There are some hidden things which are nevew disclosed and which are very imp.Forum members share all their stuff.I have definitely benifitted from that.

#10 ctqblue

ctqblue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 09:57 AM

to get more information about my interested and currently studied exam and get all the dumps and books I can get :lol: Share what i know and what i had. Sharing and helping others is fun.

#11 harun

harun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 10:17 AM

How I know this is really good site. He is unique Web-site on the .Net.
You can share your experience from work and from test.
That is very importly.

#12 limpei

limpei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 01:18 PM

a place for knowlege/experience exchange...as well as issue face on our working life.....also a place for ppl to gain or ask questions on exam

#13 devil2k3

devil2k3

shiptarë edhe pikë

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2120 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 03:54 AM

Well for myself it is the first time to participate in a forum regularly,I participated in some other forums before,but not regularly.Honestly I came here only for the downloading TK's and dumps but a big "MISTAKE" it have been ,because now I see the advantages that I have being here and enjoying all the staff being offered from all you friends of Sadikhov.Now I really do not care about rating and anything ,I just love being part of SADIKHOV.
PEACE...........................................................................
........DEVIL

#14 Tech1

Tech1

V.I.P. Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 04:06 AM

Well for myself it is the first time to participate in a forum regularly,I participated in some other forums before,but not regularly.Honestly I came here only for the downloading TK's and dumps but a big "MISTAKE" it have been ,because now I see the advantages that I have being here and enjoying all the staff being offered from all you friends of Sadikhov.Now I really do not care about rating and anything ,I just love being part of SADIKHOV.
PEACE...........................................................................
........DEVIL

When FS and all Mods reads this type positive feedback from members like you, makes all days in work ends with BIG SMILE. ;)

Tech1

#15 HackNack

HackNack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 04:42 AM

The people. This site has the best community I've been able to find.

#16 spacyfreak

spacyfreak

V.I.P. Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1995 posts
  • Interests:Putting Food on Family

Posted 11 March 2006 - 01:23 AM

There are millions of forums for every shit.
Forum for PC-help, forum for poo, forum for usb-dildos.

This one is a LIVING forum for it-certification. Its living, cause many qualified users can give right answers to good questions.

And i love this forum, cause its allowed here to talk about Testking and "little helpers" for exams, while in other forums its not allowed, cause the members try to pass without helpers - and cry cause they fail more often then needed.

Muhahaha.

#17 ohstephanieoh

ohstephanieoh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 01:39 AM

I have to admit, this is one of the few VERY HELPFUL forums out there. I actually heard about it from a friend and I've been hooked ever since. I am here almost every day now.

#18 bakerjay

bakerjay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 01:44 AM

I dont exactly remember why I joined Sadikhov, probably it was because i knew that someday i would go for certifications, and the shares section on this website was amazing....yeah it still is !!

Months later i finally decided that it was time now to do a certification, and then i did CCNA, and again Sadikhov was a major help !!!

Frankly i come again and again to this website coz i know that will do another one of those microsoft/linux/cisco certs one day when i feel it is the right time for me, also meanwhile i want to help others the way i was helped so that the tradition continues, and besides all those reasons .......Sadikhov is addictive.

Edited by bakerjay, 11 March 2006 - 01:45 AM.

#19 amsin

amsin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 04:17 AM

The reason why I joined Sadikhov is that this great community offers good exchange of information, shares. Almost all possible IT happenings are reflected in this forum, from which all of us benefits.Virtually nothing is impossible with Sadikhov community.

Rgds,

Edited by amsin, 11 March 2006 - 04:46 AM.

#20 Goodspeed

Goodspeed

V.I.P. Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2302 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 06:41 AM

Hi,

This is an old topic, but i'm glad to see that some members that replyed in the past still remain in the forum, myself included :)

It's always good to know we work to help someone else.

Best regards,
Goodspeed

#21 NawabQUreshi

NawabQUreshi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 10:19 AM

Sadikhov is a unique forum providing huge source of information regarding certs and people dealing with them :)

I see people here starts getting preparation and comes up with good results ... also whether its not a dump hold server now but again exchange of resources fills up this weakness ..

No buddy told me about Sadikhov .. i found it myself .. just to fulfil my criteriaz of seeking knowledge ..

I suggest onething here that myself i faced few days back ... Along with all the cert help ... there should be a section regarding Test centres and Test Takers information ... where they situate ... what are the exact locations ... and somewhat other info like it ...

Well it seems there would be many people like me who had faced this problem .. althought i dont have any now but the new comers would be feeling it too :)

Regards to Owner,Moderators and Super Members .

#22 koibhi

koibhi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:networking,operating system,mobiles

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:56 PM

Frankly speaking i was searching for network visualiser 4.0 for D/L. and one of the member was offering, although i don't need to register for that, but when i brows the forum i got stuck with it, and i am continueing to be here for the purpose of knowledge only ,which i find a best place i came across. Recently i am feeling to appear for some exams in ccna direction although it won't help me for my carreer, but as it is said in hindi/or urdu "kharboze ko dekh kar kharboza rang badlta hai " (can some one translate it in english).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)