Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
devil2k3

SADIKHOV

How much time to you spend at SADIKHOV?   44 members have voted

1. 1. How much time to you spend at SADIKHOV?

• Less than 1 hour
    • 1 Hour
    • 2 Hours
    • 3 Hours
    • 4 Hours
    • More

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

Do u mean a day or a week? And do u mean average?
Because maybe someone doesn't open it for a certain day!

I guess it's foe an average day.
And I guess it would be better if u have posed it at "Comments About Sadikhov" Forum.

[quote name='devil-shkumbin' date='Nov 28 2004, 07:19 PM']Just want to know how much time do you spend at sadikhov![/quote]
Hi,

I agree with ZCC, maybe it's better you reformulate your question and ask a moderator to move this to the right place ;)

Thanks,
Goodspeed

General Section is for:[quote]Advices, Recommendations, Stories and everything else that is not related to other forums.
Forum[/quote]
This post apply here in some way but more suitable in Comment about Sadikhov section.
I'll move the post as per member request.
devil-shkumbin, please edit your post as well for more clarification. Good to mention per day or week or just average.
Some of us spend quite alot of time here esp mods.
I spent atlease 8 hrs a day.

I think devil-shkumbin mean a day ....
any way I think we must ask duser how much time he spent NOT on sadikhov
and I agree with goodspd when he said : duser not sleep to follow the forum ...
many thanx duser for ur great efforts
Kind Regards
-Ashraf :rolleyes:

Around 1 hour a day in different slots. I normally start my office with checking the network checking my mails on different accounts then bit of news and then if no problem and having time i start sadikhov to check the forum. But thats sure i do come on sadikhov once in a day. Slowly i think whoever is a member of sadikhov get affected to the forum and he like to visit more and more.

^_^ I too spend most of my time working in the office and studying for my MCSA exams, so I really don't have that much free time, but I do try to pop in to the forum every now and again to see what's up. I'm sure when the schooling slows down some I'll have the time to post a few usefull posts, but we all know just how that can be a lengthy job with all the searching. Cheers ;) I like this forum there are some level headed people in here.

[quote name='Ashraf' date='Nov 29 2004, 12:33 AM']I think devil-shkumbin mean a day ....
any way I think we must ask duser how much time he spent NOT on sadikhov
and I agree with goodspd when he said : duser not sleep to follow the forum ...
many thanx duser for ur great efforts
Kind Regards
-Ashraf :rolleyes: [/quote]
I selected the last option on the poll, since it would not really matter if it were a day or week or whatever we were talking about in my case.

I am on the internet for around 14 hours every day and sadikhov is running as a page on the background most of the time. In breaks of four or five hours, I am normally online unless I have something important at office or at home.

Like ouch mentioned, I spend a little more time as a mod now just like her.

Thanx Ashraf, I might add another 10 mins more to that number now ;)

Cheers
Duser

:) 1hr for me... very nice forum here!!!... wanted to download tk's but now i'm hooked on the ammount of info i can aquire from this forum... lots of usefull information!!!... quick answers... love it!!!

GOOD WORK!!!

...,,,... :devil:

PEACE

Very relevant topic to go under Comment about Sadikhov section.
Moved. :)

Thanks Ouch, perfect place for this poll since it is all about the community and heck we all do spend a lot of time in this great place. I know I try to spend at least a couple hours if possible a day to make sure I am not missing anything that may need addressing or to help out where I can.

Hi guys,

It depends for me, some days i spend more time than others, but it's very rare the day that i don't come here.

Now for myself Sadikhov stays at the first place of most stayed webs and forums,Sadikhov has really impressed me for many things.

Good luck!

Devil

I spend like 2-3 hours when I am at work.. to discuss issues..

Its a wonderfull site .. we get whatever we want to discuss and get some reliable answers.. I really thankful to the Sadikhov administrators.. they are really doing an Excellent work

Hello,

I spent 2-3 hours a day to visit this forum since it's quite usefull forum to learn morething and help eachother. Thanks to Havoc for his information regarding IPComms and Thanks to FS for rated me.

Cheers,

utan

Hello,

Well, we're all here to learn something.

Utan, your knowledge in IPCC is very probably bigger than mine, so I can easily tell that I learned more from you, than you from me... :lol:

Rgds,
H.

Well I just added another 8 hours for you....

:rolleyes:

I gotta get a life....or is Sadikhov the future NOW ??

Regards. Edited by hkphooey

Come on friends.U do not like Sadikhov or what!? Still leeds one hour per day,I do not think this is the true polling,the problem is that u are not voting,Come on let's make it "more" the winning choice.

Devil

I'm assuming the question meant the amount of time spent each day. Though there have been times when I spent up to 5 hours on this site, I only selected the "less than 1 hour" option because that's probably the average. Not that I wouldn't like to visit the site regularly (after all, the amount of new posts do build up quite rapidly), but because sometimes I just don't have the time. Unfortunately I still have to work and there have been times where the only things I do outside work were eat, sleep and check emails. :blink:

Kinda sad, really. :ph34r:

[quote name='Ultraman' date='Dec 6 2004, 06:59 PM']I'm assuming the question meant the amount of time spent each day. Though there have been times when I spent up to 5 hours on this site, I only selected the "less than 1 hour" option because that's probably the average. Not that I wouldn't like to visit the site regularly (after all, the amount of new posts do build up quite rapidly), but because sometimes I just don't have the time. Unfortunately I still have to work and there have been times where the only things I do outside work were eat, sleep and check emails. :blink:

Kinda sad, really. :ph34r: [/quote]
Well it is true the mistake was mine ,because I should have asked in a better way.Like the avarage a day or something but I guess u all understood what I wanted to say ,but still not satisfied with the voting results.....Hope it gets better.

Devil

i just have the adsl to connect to internet, so i thinks i can spent ave 3-4 hours/day. In the day before i must go to the net coffee to online, it is inconvenient to me.

the ADSL in my country is still expensive. i must pay about 30USD/month.