Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
rvalata

Oracle DBA

Hi all,

Please need ur help-urgent.

I am planning to take the Oracle DBA certifications ?Can you tell me which exams to be taken? and how do i start studying for this>? can you tell me what are the books i have to star learning the course from?

OPlease help..........

Hi all,

I am planning to take the Oracle DBA certifications ?Can you tell me which exams to be taken? and how do i start studying for this>? can you tell me what are the books i have to star learning the course from?

OPlease help..........

Which certification you're after? 9i? 10g?

There's a lot of info in ORACLE forum (you're in DATABASE forum right now). Just have a look in there.

I myself just passed my first oracle exam OCA 10g 1Z0-042 - and find the ORACLE forum is very helpful.

Hi all,

OPlease help..........

Lata, email me at simmiy@hotmail.com and I will send you all the details.

Simmiy

Hi all,

OPlease help..........

Hi,

I 'm new this forums, could you please send me with the latest dumps for sql and DBA funda 1.

Please help me with the latest dumps, which will be of greatest help from your side for my career.

Waiting to see your reply.

My id - ......@gmail.com

Thanks

Warning Level increased (FAQs not read, posting email id & requesting in discussion section)

Edited by The Dirizhor

Dear Belkin, there is a sharing section where U can ask for what U need. Please read the FAQ.

Hi guys,

I am also taking oracle administration Exam 1...1Z0-042..can you please help me to find the dumps or let me know what other material would be useful to me for getting good percentage in exam?

Also how do i access share folder?

Thanking you,

Chanda

No requests here please.. Click this to go to the shares and exchange section

Edited by The Dirizhor