Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbh

Prince2 certification

Hi i am gonna to pass the Prince2 foundation,is there anybody who has already passed it?does anybody has any dumps,books,manuals,videos?can i pass it through prometric? or another testing center?

Edited by cbh

cbh,

I would discourage you from asking for materials.. Any discussion otherwise is always welcome :)

HTH

cbh,

I would discourage you from asking for materials.. Any discussion otherwise is always welcome :)

HTH

ok))) where can i pass the exam? prometric vue? or another testing center?

PRINCE2 Examinations through an ATO

www.prince2.org.uk/TrainingOrganisations/ATOs/ATOListing.asp

You will need to contact the individual organisations for details of fees and formats. APMG does not hold information on the ATOs individual courses but we ensure the training provided by the ATOs meet APMG's required standards in accordance with EN45011.

PRINCE2 Examinations at an Open Centre

Exams are run in Milton Keynes, York and Chester on a monthly basis. We do not provide training, just exams only. If you wish to book, you can do so online at:

www.prince2.org.uk/Qualifications/OpenCentreExaminations.asp

oh [censored] in my country it's inaccessible,only through this one http://www.prince2.org.uk/TrainingOrganisations/ATOs/AvionWBT.asp (as i understand it's internet passing) :(( CAPM also))) only Comptia project but as i understood it's like a MCP certificate in Microsoft career

Hello everyone, does anybody have idea of any dumb for prince2 practitioner exam ?