Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k@shif

CCIE RS Study Groups - Need a Partner?

113 posts in this topic

Hi, is there any Pakistani preparing these days for CCIE Lab Exam? Do reply here will wait

which track? Few I know are preparing for CCIE VOICE however most of them are not residing in Pakistan.

Faisal H. Khan

President/CEO

CCIE #10980 R/S & VOICE, CCDP, CCNP, MCSE

VoiceBootcamp, a division of iNetEnterprise

5109 Steeles Ave. West, Suite 330

North York, Ontario, M9L 2Y8

Tel: 1-416-746-7037 ext 2030

Fax: 1-416-946-1359

Cell: 1-416-839-1717 or 1-702-487-1351

Email: faisal.khan@voicebootcamp.com or faisal.khan@inevoice.com

http://www.voicebootcamp.com and http://www.inevoice.com

MSN: ccie10980@hotmail.com

Hello, I am preparing for Routing & switching track. I want to appear in Lab exam near about Febuary, will be gr8 help for me if u can guide & help me throgh this track as i have seen in ur profile that u also have CCIE R & S.

Regards/ Kashif Rasool

CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCIE(Written), JNCIA, JNCIS

Asst. Manager (Network Operation Center)

Cyber Internet Services (pvt) Ltd.

hi kashif

what do you think the market in pakistan for CCIEs i mean how much salary you can get and are there jobs available for CCIEs in pakistan.

Hi kashif, check both posts , i hope you will find some good ppl

www.sadikhov.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=129782

www.sadikhov.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=89776

Its nice to see you here :) and as for as i rem you are from lhr-noc@cyber, well i didn't work in cyber but spent enough time in your noc@isb bcz all the xstaff were my best friends like shakir, aftab etc. Anyway can you confirm me back about the current status of corvit institute lab equipment specially from CCIE R&S point of view. Thanks.

@ccie2k7

One year ago there were 21 CCIEs in Pakistan, now there are 42....so u can imagine the decline in salary...Its around 90k Rs/month for a fresh CCIE(and by fresh I mean a fresh CCIE not a fresh graduate) and this rate is going to decline in comiing months as the econmic situation of Pakistan is really poor these days, but I must add that one should not settle for anything less than 125k....if they(employer) dont find anyone with less amount they are bound to pay u more.

Edited by unthiest

Dear unthiest,

Yh its true ccies number growing in pakistan but thats not complete true that their salary structure is that low. I still know some fresh ccies that having offer between 1.5 to 2 lack. Do u think all that previously passed ccies working in pakistan, most of them like to have jobs in UAE or some other countries so still having bright chances in Pakistan :))

Good Day

Dear faisal,

Thanks for these URLs. Yes i am from NOC-LHR & ppl mention in NOC-ISB are my friends. I didnt know exactly current status of corvit institute for R&S Lab but will try to find the required information for you. Good to find you here.

Good Day

Hi my e mail id is

ashutosh_033@yahoo.com

please join and suggest how we can we start the information sharing..?

Let's start ............

Hi

So lets start a study group for Dubai. Maybe exam in 3 months. Lets get together, gets things moving ,exchange study plans and get to the nitty gritty of networking.

So whose in ?

Ahmed

hi

yeh i am with you

ahmed

Hi

So lets start a study group for Dubai. Maybe exam in 3 months. Lets get together, gets things moving ,exchange study plans and get to the nitty gritty of networking.

So whose in ?

Ahmed

Edited by nasry145

hi

yeh i am with you

ahmed

Hey Guys i'm in........can any one give their contact numbers to start with?

Mine is 0509881733

Hi Ahmed,

This is Shakti From Mumbai, India. Completed CCIE written and pursuing for CCIE lab. IEWB labs are completed.

tell me about group study.I think it would be great if we meet at voice conference at skype.

My email id is shaktichouhan555@gmail.com

My Mobile : +91-900-417-3058

skype id : ssc.mark :rolleyes:

Hi

So whose in ?

Ahmed

Having passed my CCNP I am looking to start with my CCIE Written studying. This is obviously a tough exam so need all the help I can get, if there's anyone in the Melbourne(Australia) Area that is looking to start please let me know.

Hi

So whose in ?

Ahmed

Hello Ahmed,

That is great I am Usama from Egy ,I will tak my R&S LAB exam in Dubai next June 2010

atlas_u@hotmail.com

Having passed my CCNP I am looking to start with my CCIE Written studying. This is obviously a tough exam so need all the help I can get, if there's anyone in the Melbourne(Australia) Area that is looking to start please let me know.

I am also in Melbourne. Plz mail me your contact as i am also working on my CCIE

Regards

Hello Ahmed,

That is great I am Usama from Egy ,I will tak my R&S LAB exam in Dubai next June 2010

atlas_u@hotmail.com

Hi

Hi Guys,

Is there any progress on this study plan? I am too interested, about me, working in dubai.

Jay

055 7948481 / jayagiri@gmail.com

I am in Melbourne too, I have completed the CCVP and CCNP, currently I'm working on my IE Voice written but could be swayed back to R&S if a group is formed.

Hi Folks,

I am looking for an CCIE R&S preparation partner. I am based out in bangalore.

If any one wish to work together towards the goal with me.

I am looking for an 1 or 2 person so that we can build the practice lab on shared basis.

The progress can the tracked easily and the knowledge sharing would happen, apart from this the groups study would help us a lot.

Looking forward.

yuvaraj.h@gmail.com

Hi Folks,

I am looking for an CCIE R&S preparation partner. I am based out in bangalore.

If any one wish to work together towards the goal with me.

I am looking for an 1 or 2 person so that we can build the practice lab on shared basis.

The progress can the tracked easily and the knowledge sharing would happen, apart from this the groups study would help us a lot.

Looking forward.

yuvaraj.h@gmail.com

hi buddy,

good luck.

anil.

I could be interested in a CCIE R/S LAB group study,on October I should renew my CCIE writen exam as well.

i had completed CCIP,presently working at BSNL

i am interested to do ccie,can someone provide information about training for the certification

Having passed my CCNP I am looking to start with my CCIE Written (R&S) studying. This is obviously a tough exam so need all the help I can get, if there's anyone in the Sydney(Australia) Area that is looking to start please let me know.

Regards,

Jackie