Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
delgadoii

Testing Your Anti-virus

ever wondered if your antivirus software is really doing it's job... here u can find out...

-----> http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_000.html

Knowledge is Power...

cheers

::: :devil: :::

I know when my virus software is working by checking the software's log files on my servers and PC's.

Usually this type of testing fake virus code is also found on the original software CD's so you can test it when you first install it

I know that my antivirus is doing the job. you must always get the antivirus from good well known companies such as symantec, mcafee, trendmicro etc. Then you should have no doubt. The best check is that your system is performing optimally.

Guest mousevkc

i am vietnamese

would you help me?

i cannot download the sadikhov.com

mousevkc@yahoo.com

i read FAQ but i don"t know ?

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i am vietnamese

would you help me?

i cannot download the sadikhov.com

mousevkc@yahoo.com

i read FAQ but i don"t know ?

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mousevkc,

What's this have to do with this topic?

Have you really read the FAQ?

What you don't have understand? I'll be happy to help you if you need just send me a PM ok

Oh, i've seen that you're making silly things around here, so maybe i'm too late...

Edited by Goodspd

Hey this guy is everywhere. It's the fourth forum that i see the same post from this user. :wacko:

You should stop if you don't want to be banned!

No one will help you download, GET RATED

And i suggest you stop those posts if you want this to happen!!!!!

mousevkc stop flooding the form with the same post and you need to read the rule for the form since there is a reason why you can't down load...

mousevkc stop flooding the form with the same post and you need to read the rule for the form since there is a reason why you can't down load...

Sometimes some members will become crazy when they always fail!!!!

So ignore them!

:ph34r: hmmm.. this topic really went off topic with this individual that does not know how to read rules... they are very simple to follow... dunno y people do this... i'm glad some people are trying the site... take care guys

Peace!!

:)

just wondering if anyone knows where this test file originated from its a preety old one... mcafee use it extensively as dr solomons used to when they were around in those good old days until network associates now mcafee bought them out.

I think that the Norton Antivirus 2005 plus ZoneAlarm Professional are the perfect the combination for ur Pc security !!

They almost prevent most Attacker's attack ...

but always remember .. don't try to dowload freeware .. because most of freeware combine some spyware in there !

For ur best security .... close unwanted port and services which run in ur system...

and download pathes files via windows updates !!

Good luck for everybody .......