Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Doe

Exchange mailbox restore after purge

Hallo all,

I'm in need of some immediate assistence...

We've deleted a mailbox from a user, disabled the user account (not deleted), and purged the mailbox from the mailstore...

No we find out that there was some mail in the mailbox that HAS TO BE RECOVERED!!!!

Is there anyway to get the mail back????

JeffDoe

Edited by Jeff Doe
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully you are backing things up. Otherwise your not gonna be able to pull it out of thin air.

I'm now setting up a virtual server, same name and everything.

I'll load the mailstore into that virtual server, do a restore and make a PST-file...

A little bit of work, but don't seem to have any other option since SBS2003 can't handle 2 stores :(

I'm now using Enterprise in the virtual enviroment :) An old school-licence, but hell... if it works ;)

Hopefully you are backing things up. Otherwise your not gonna be able to pull it out of thin air.

I'm now setting up a virtual server, same name and everything.

I'll load the mailstore into that virtual server, do a restore and make a PST-file...

A little bit of work, but don't seem to have any other option since SBS2003 can't handle 2 stores :(

I'm now using Enterprise in the virtual enviroment :) An old school-licence, but hell... if it works ;)

hello

the mail box can be recovered easliy if you are using exchange server 2003 which provide the featute the recovery storage group.

1.create a recovery storage group.if it is already there then its ok.

2.just the add the storage group or store where thr users mailbox reside.

3.mount the recovery storage group(RSG) it will create new restre database and checkpoint file

4.now open NTbackup -restore mailbox store and choose your information store backup of that store. the restore process will automatically goes to recovery storage group.

5. when the restore complete just take the sesired mailbox bac kup by exmerge.

6. give the exmerge to users or just merge the mail to current users mailbox.

regards

Hi Jeff Doe,

I have a solution for your problem regarding Exchange server mailbox recovery. The deleted mailbox remains in the deleted item folder of mailbox emails. The time period for which deleted mailbox remains in the folder is called retention period. During this time user can recover deleted mailbox emails of Exchange server by following simple manual steps.

I recommended Exchange Mailbox Recovery tool for your problem that famous all around the world. The time stage for which deleted Exchange mailbox leftovers in the folder is called (Retention Period). Throughout this period users can repair deleted emails of Exchange mailbox by following trouble-free commands. You can also download free trial version of Software that save 25 items per folder at free of cost, for more information click on http://www.exchangerecoverytool.com/

Edited by Paul James

Going With complete and safe solution that is Exchange mailbox Recovery Tool through which you can perfectly recover deleted or lost Exchange mailbox folders from Exchange server as well as restore exchange mailbox to PST format with full data reliabilty. This Tool easily export mailbox from deleted item folders of mailbox with few seconds.

Visit here for demo : http://exchangemailboxrecoverytool.blogspot.in/