'/************************************************************/'

Date: XX/XX/XXXX Source: Save Dump

Time: XX:XX:XX PM Category: None

Type: Information Event ID: 1001

User: N/A

Computer: XXXXX

Description:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:

0x000000D1 (0x00000006, 0xd0000002, 0x00000000, 0xf76cbf83).

A dump was saved in C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP

I have taken a look at the dump with 'dumpchk.exe' but am unable to pinpoint what is causing the server to reboot.

It has been quite bad today as the server has rebooted three times in the space of two hours.

Various online searches are pointing me towards : "The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. Drivers that have used improper addresses typically cause this error."

The initial time I was aware that the server had gone down was when an admin remoted into the server via RDP then after a few seconds the session locked up.

Help will be much appreciated.

Did you try Microsoft Crash Analysis Tool?

Links:

hxxp://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp

Offline (win XP)

hxxp://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/923800

:)

Edited by kamtec1

Bugcheck 0x000000d1 - This error can also be caused by a problem in the Mrxsmb.sys driver. Refer to Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 816036.

For bugcheck 0x000000d1 (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) an updated driver might be the solution. The faulty driver usually is listed on the blue screen if Startup And Recovery is not set to Automatically Reboot. See kb article 293077.

seems to be solutions is here:

STOP 0x000000d1 (0X00000006,0X0000002,0X00000000,0Xf1cf7e50)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816036

Edited by LeMarc

Hi,

Kamtec1 yes you are right. You can also use the Offline Crash Analysis Tool. However I recommend a more powerful tool to be used to actually pin point the root cause of the problem. Which is Debugging Tools for Windows.

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/default.mspx

Cheers!

Hello All,

Recently I have had a server randomly restart. The event log shows:

Date: XX/XX/XXXX Source: Save Dump

Time: XX:XX:XX PM Category: None

Type: Information Event ID: 1001

User: N/A

Computer: XXXXX

Description:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:

0x000000D1 (0x00000006, 0xd0000002, 0x00000000, 0xf76cbf83).

A dump was saved in C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP

I have taken a look at the dump with 'dumpchk.exe' but am unable to pinpoint what is causing the server to reboot.

It has been quite bad today as the server has rebooted three times in the space of two hours.

Various online searches are pointing me towards : "The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. Drivers that have used improper addresses typically cause this error."

The initial time I was aware that the server had gone down was when an admin remoted into the server via RDP then after a few seconds the session locked up.

Help will be much appreciated.

i only give you one remedy before it really gets corrupt

from the bootable cd boot server 2003 and press R for Advanced Recovey console.

then at the prompt go to \windows\system32\config

make one folder using md regbackup

copy five files that i mention below

\windows\system32\config\copy default c:\windows\system32\config\regback

\windows\system32\config\copy sam c:\windows\system32\config\regback

\windows\system32\config\copy security c:\windows\system32\config\regback

\windows\system32\config\copy software c:\windows\system32\config\regback

\windows\system32\config\copy system c:\windows\system32\config\regback

make sure you have one backup copy in regback of these important files, later you can install various Tools and experiment your Server. just as others mentioned here.

This will atleast give full backup of your Windows Operating System System State with all its working applications and Services that are required along with Registry backup restored. and later you can install and analyse the registry and windows files by restoring these files back which will prevent from formatting server. i fixed My WINDOWS SERVER 2003 which was Running ORACLE SERVER. and the problem was same Stop Error and DUMPREP.

Edited by talent pk

built my own computer about a month ago. last week i found out that there was a problem with it reading audio cds, so i tried many different things but nothing helped. I decided i will update my computer, ill reinstall vista but have all the files kept.

I did that and everything worked fine but once i loaded it up it didnt even recognise the cd drive. I managed to make it recognise the cd drive through microsoft forums.

I worked on it for another 3 hours last night, on normal word documents and than i shut down the computer as i went to bed.

When i woke up and turned it on it wouldnt turn on. It asked me to put in the vista cd which i did and it ran windows files. it finished loading the windows files, carried on to the window where it loads up the OS (which i think is similar to the 1 of te windows installation) and than it stops.

It takes me to a blue page saying "stop: 0x000000d1 driver_irql_not_less_or_equal". I checked on the interent and found this solution which was works great for me

WINDOWS 7 LOADER ACTIVATOR V2.1.9 DOWNLOAD FREE FOR LIFETIME ACTIVATION

http://fullsoftversion.com/windows-7-loader-activator/

Windows 7 Loader Activator variant 2.1.9 is a 100% working most new activator crack. There is numerous site who test to give the enrollment activator programming to Windows 7 for lifetime initiation. However, a large portion of fake and exercise in futility we are providing a beautiful instrument which is Windows 7 Loader Activator v2.1.9. Is the most recent adaptation and its latest variant of Windows 7 Loader Activator 2.0.9.The activation process is simple with the help of windows 7 loader. Its utilization was easy to use and simple Than Other Activators. It simply takes few second to dynamic your windows. Activate your windows 7 any rendition both 64 bit and 32 bit effortlessly by windows loader 2.1.9.

http://profullcrack.com/windows-7-activator/

Enact Microsoft Office 2016 without Product Key Free 

At whatever point we introduce or enact Office 2016, we will be incited to enter a 25-character Microsoft office 2016 product key, which resembles this: 

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX 

At whatever point we purchase an official office 2016, item key for MS office 2016 will accompany it. This item key ensures that your duplicate hasn't been utilized on a more significant number of PCs than the Microsoft Software Terms permit. 

The way you can discover your ms office 2016 serial key relies upon how you got Office 2016, this can be pre-introduced on your gadget, from an online store, from a physical store, overcame an accomplice, understood as an understudy from school. The source from where you have your office 2016 is your source too from where you will get your ms office 2016 key. 

On the off chance that you can't discover your Microsoft office 2016 product key generator or you need to reinstall your office, in the event that you related a Microsoft account with Office, you needn't bother with an item key for MS office 2016; If Office is provoking you for an ms office 2016 serial key, you can enter your Microsoft account. Have a go at choosing the Sign in with a dynamic record instead connect in the Enter your ms office 2016 key discourse box and sign in with the Microsoft account that you joined with Office. 

You don't need to stress on the off chance that you overlooked your secret word and id, Microsoft will without a doubt help you to recollect that. These are definitive masters of utilizing an authentic item with the goal that you will get help at each progression so you can use item, dislike when you enter the transitory Microsoft office 2016 item key from online destinations and continue confronting inconvenience utilizing your office.