Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coolboi007

Dynamips Error: 205-vm r0: unable to add binding slot 0/16

7 posts in this topic

i receive this error when i try to connect a serial cable to the two routers. btw, i have the Cisco 3725 (c3725-adventerprisek9-mz.124-15.T5.bin), and WICs installed.

untitled-38.jpg

help please. thanks.

i tried adding the serial BEFORE starting the routers and it worked! Maybe, its a bug?

Pretty sure you have to make the connections before starting your routers. I just started using GNS3 myself. More importantly, you need to make sure the slot is configure correctly on both of the routers. I would check out the GNS3 help videos that are around on their site.

Hope that helps,

R

I had that same problem. What i did was to save the network your building and if you turn the routers off and it dosent work, simply restart the entire application, connect the cables and then turn on the routers. it worked for me.

CCNA Certified

Edited by Br0lly

This is not the solution, stop and link then start the machines.The error message is still on my screen.Please help, what is the solution.Every time is one problem, so I dont want to take any cisco certificates.It is so boring issues to concentrate the certification.I really hate.

This is really bug.When the devices are stoped,then first add wic 1 t card both of them.After ı try to connect,it still working.I hate gns3 in my first example.