Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
hassaan

Can we add more devices to packet tracer?

I've been practicing on Packet Tracer 5, which is a great simulator but it doesn't offer you a lot of devices to play with. So I was wondering if there's a way to add more devices (routers and switches) to it?

I've been practicing on Packet Tracer 5, which is a great simulator but it doesn't offer you a lot of devices to play with. So I was wondering if there's a way to add more devices (routers and switches) to it?

there is generic (empty) router and switch. you can add different modules to make it whatever u want.

I know, but we can't add a wireless controller module or a wireless WIC card, can we?

And when it comes to wireless devices, there's only a generic accesspoint and one wireless router which has a GUI and cannot be configured using the CLI.

I know, but we can't add a wireless controller module or a wireless WIC card, can we?

And when it comes to wireless devices, there's only a generic accesspoint and one wireless router which has a GUI and cannot be configured using the CLI.

I happy they added wireless network.

I would be more happier if they included SDM just like routersim CCNA network visualizer 6.