Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dl2learn

Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002

20 posts in this topic

Expected at Prometric testing centers:

Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002 in English (expected March 1, 2009)

Is any planning to take this exam.

This exam is related to information security

ISO/IEC 27002 is the latest version of “Information technology - Security techniques - Code of practice for information security management”, to give it its full title, is an internationally-accepted standard of good practice for information security. Tens or hundreds of thousands of organizations worldwide follow ISO/IEC 27002.

Please respond if anyone is planning to take this exam

Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002 in English (expected March 1, 2009)

ISO/IEC 27002 is the latest version of “Information technology - Security techniques - Code of practice for information security management”, to give it its full title, is an internationally-accepted standard of good practice for information security. Tens or hundreds of thousands of organizations worldwide follow ISO/IEC 27002.

Looking into it, the text guide from Exin is quite an interesting read. Exam is already available from Prometric.

Looking into it, the text guide from Exin is quite an interesting read. Exam is already available from Prometric.

Are you going to take the exam ?

am also interested please if you have any info.

thanks

Are you going to take the exam ?

i am too interested in this exam. waiting for more information.

That's nice ...lets see who else joins.......

Hi, i am interested in the exam. Can we get more details about it?

Seems very interesting certification. Please come join and share the study material.

Seems very interesting certification. Please come join and share the study material.

i am very much interested in the cert. anyone with study material ?

I finally got some materials and dumps to, just started going tru the study materials

***MODERATED***

thanks.

Edited by mip104

***MODERATED***

Raheem,

If I give you my email address can you pass along the materials you used or are currently using to study? It would be greatly appreaciated....

***MODERATED***

thanks.

Alij79,

I am interested in this cert as well. Do you have any info or material you can share outside of this forum?

Alij79,

I am interested in this cert as well. Do you have any info or material you can share outside of this forum?

I have cleared the exam, it was simple but v tricky, got 75%, passing score is 65% and 1 1 hr exam, though took me 50 mins.

study the 27002 standard and go through the basic of infosec book available at exin site, that would be enough.

Congrs ..............dear please forward me the material what u used for this exam...please send it on this email id taifii@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi,

i cleand ITIL v2 one month ago and the V3 this morming and I saw this certification.

One year after, do you any value, in your job or regarding the market, to get this certification ? Is it a value regarding projet management ?

I plan to do it before Prince2 because I "think" that it easyer than the Prince2 Certification and it can be a good complementary of ITIL v3 + Prince2.

Thank !