Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ciscoplusms

your favorite fruit?

27 posts in this topic

hello guys

Fruits are my favorite eatable thing...i can eat fruits whole day long...i just love them :D

i like all kind of fruits especially from other countries...right now i am eating kiwi fruit..it rocks...then i am going to eat mango...hehe

btw mango and watermelon are my all time favorite... :wub:

Kiwi-Fruit.jpgMango.jpgWatermelon.jpg

cheers

The durian, native to Brunei, Indonesia and Malaysia, has been known to the Western world for about 600 years. The 19th-century British naturalist Alfred Russel Wallace famously described its flesh as "a rich custard highly flavoured with almonds". The flesh can be consumed at various stages of ripeness, and is used to flavour a wide variety of savoury and sweet edibles in Southeast Asian cuisines.

durian.JPG

Only thing is it SMELLS really bad!!

Mark

durian is really a very odd fruit...its seeds are roasted and eaten like nuts..it is looks like Jackfruit and Pineapple..

'smelling like Hell and tasting like Heaven'

cheers

Edited by ciscoplusms

My fav fruit is strawberry.

especially like this, Its more than a christmas cake for me :)

StrawberryShortcake.jpg

13th

Peah.

My favorite one:

the-peach.jpg

I like grapes the most..and also wines...yes durian is really nice..There are seasons for it...after eating, i will drink salt water so that my mouth won't stink..i think Thailand durians are the best..i also like how singaporeans can seal it properly and sell it in supermarkets where it won't smell that bad..

Edited by sakal_woman

very true FS ! Good for facial mask too :P which reminds me of my long forgotten weekly mask routine...thanks FS !

not sure if u any of you guys tasted dragon fruit..famous in southeast asia...i like that fruit too because its sweet & for beauty purposes ..;-)

Edited by sakal_woman

i like sapota aka zapota aka Casimiroa edulis

dsc2185.jpg

Edited by raaki_88

very true FS ! Good for facial mask too :P which reminds me of my long forgotten weekly mask routine...thanks FS !

not sure if u any of you guys tasted dragon fruit..famous in southeast asia...i like that fruit too because its sweet & for beauty purposes ..;-)

Oh, come on, lady, what a waste for such a fruit! Pomegranates must be consumed as a food! They are so delicious, can't be wasted for a mask, use bananas instead :-)

Geeze the best time I have is on this forum. Yep this very forum.

FS did you say Banana for face mask? Man it made me ROFL. :D :D

All the pictures above made my mouth begging for some of those watery juicy fruits.

I don't know have you heard of Litchi?

litchi.jpg

Now apart from Litchi, there is a unique fruit, called Bael or Bel. Its leaves are used for every Hindu God Worshipping (Almost). It's supposed to have a really hard shell almost like a coconut.

Yep, truth is stranger than fiction. So I guess next thread will be all weird customs across all countries. I guess in terms of strange / fact and weird files no one beats South asian countries and Africa. Just the customs may be.

Bael_(Aegle_marmelos)_fruit_at_Narendrapur_W_IMG_4099.jpg

Bananas for facial mask..i guess it would be ok if there is honey also for it..

Hi ,

Its hard to tell :))

When sitting near the pc .. apple i mean 5-10 apples :)) and even more

---

All fruits that listed are my favorite :)))

No less yes more :))

Fruit is most important for human body. Its best nutritious things. My favourite fruit is water melon. Its colour is bright and taste is so sweet. I like this fruit in summer. Its good for health.