Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
TorwaK

Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning (1z0-054) Cleared

Hi Oracle guys :)

After I completed my Oracle Database 11g upgrade (1z0-050), today I cleared my Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning (1z0-054) exam with %100 score point. The questions were about mostly Oracle Database 11g performance tuning modules such as performance analizer, sql tuning set, AWR also about Oracle memory, disk (segment) configration & management.

I attended to instructor-led course in Oracle university for the exam also studied from other Oracle documents.

I wish good luck who's going to pass it.

• Upvote 1

After I completed my Oracle Database 11g upgrade (1z0-050), today I cleared my Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning (1z0-054) exam with %100 score point. The questions were about mostly Oracle Database 11g performance tuning modules such as performance analizer, sql tuning set, AWR also about Oracle memory, disk (segment) configration & management.

I attended to instructor-led course in Oracle university for the exam also studied from other Oracle documents.

Is it possible for you to share the oracle provided training materials?

hi,

can you shared the question

Hi,

Please share some your experiences about upgraded to 11g (1z0-050). thanks so much

Hi Oracle guys smile.gif

Congratz.. Is the oracle ducoments enough to pass the exam? Can you please recommend a material to use....