Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kherona

Advice on the CCIE material

37 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I am on the last mile of the CCIE study, I have been studying for the last 8 months..

I will tell you based on my experience and what I would do if time goes back with me.

First of, never buy anything from INE!! they are just a marketing company and their material sucks for CCIE exam, although it's not bad to use INE Vol 1 to get to know the technologies that you might face in the exam... (anyway the explanations are too complicated and makes headaches (because the author is confused and rushing the material most of the time) )..

Oh btw if you go to INE you will find many people hailing them and their material, well let me tell you what, I've bought all their WB's as a bundle for 850$, and after completing INE Vol 1 two times and Vol 2 one time, I feel everything is the same, and their authors don't make things simpler....

Try Narbik WB 2.0 if you want simple explanation (yet his examples are almost the same as what in CCIE lab exam)...

After Narbik WB, check the Cisco 360 WB, 35 Labs (those are CCIE v3 labs and I wish I bought the V4 labs for 540$ before going to INE ) I just wish I started labing them, but unfortunately it's too late for me now, since I bought lab rentals from INE, and their Rack is not standard to any other vendor (while all other rack rental sites are giving the options to choose what material you want to lab).

Don't buy rack rentals from INE, because you will end up paying more money for less value!! try the CCONLINELABs.com (I didn't try it) but the price sounds reasonable, and the routers models aren't too old (you can practice all the features with 2811 ISR's)....

Some people might think that I am pissed of INE, for no valid reason or it's my character being too aggressive, but I will put 1 example here of why I hate INE sooooo much....

"I was having problems understanding multicast troubleshooting and configuration, and I went through all INE documents, forums, WBs explanations and couldn't grasp the idea behind multicast,, eventually I felt like shit honestly... after that I thought let me check the Cisco 360 WB's, I wasn't labing them, I was just skimming across the q&a of one of their labs, and all of a sudden, I found a diagram explaining the multicast topology of the senders (server), receivers (igmp joined interfaces), RPF interfaces (matched by routes to the loopback ip of the sender)... and all of a sudden within 5 minutes, I was able to troubleshoot the multicast topologies, because of the "Real instructors and experts make your life easier not more complicated!!".

I hope I didn't goo extremely dramatic about this, but this is my own experience you may have things differently... I am just saying if time goes back with me, that would be the path I choose to nail my CCIE!

Regards

Mohammed Khair

I did this post not to hurt INE team and I am not marketing any different company!, I am posting this because I regret badly wasted my money on INE rack rentals and WB's and ending up building GNS3 labs for Cisco 360!!!

I was delusioned by the marketing campaigns INE is doing all over the web, and choose to follow their path, and I ended up wasting too many precious hours trying to understand their instructors confusion (try to teach someone a topic that you don't understand)..

A quick Google search of your username brings up some interesting information. For example, your post from another forum (assuming you're also using Kherona there)

------------------------------------------------------

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:09 PM

Hi Everybody,

Since my exam is coming soon, I wanted to buy the passccielab WB from their official site, but honestly I feel hesitated every time I decide to go for it.

I heard that some people bought the WB from them and they didn't respond back once they received the money, and I have heard some people claiming that passccielab diagrams doesn't conform to the questions (which I found many in the version published on the internet).

I would like to know if they keep updating there workbooks and is it a good quality (the questions/topologies/answers) or not?

Please respond to me about this, and if someone willing to share fees with me, I will be more then happy to share and buy it together, or if someone willing to sell PM me please.

Regards

---------------------------------------------------------

From another one of your posts

"After getting frustrated when facing certain tasks, I have decided to buy Internetwork Expert Workbooks (all volumes!), last month. and yes have tremendous examples in every area of the CCIE lab, Volumes 2 and 3 are excellent as well for the V4.0 lab.. But my BIGGEST concern is the wording and the question format in the real lab exam (which I think is very different than INE workbooks v5.. (yes I have downloaded some of the dumps on this site mostly to see how the exam questions are being asked, and I found myself not able to comprehend the question while I know the solution!)."

Seemed that you liked INE in that post.

A quick Google search of your username brings up some interesting information. For example, your post from another forum (assuming you're also using Kherona there)

------------------------------------------------------

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:09 PM

Hi Everybody,

Since my exam is coming soon, I wanted to buy the passccielab WB from their official site, but honestly I feel hesitated every time I decide to go for it.

I heard that some people bought the WB from them and they didn't respond back once they received the money, and I have heard some people claiming that passccielab diagrams doesn't conform to the questions (which I found many in the version published on the internet).

I would like to know if they keep updating there workbooks and is it a good quality (the questions/topologies/answers) or not?

Please respond to me about this, and if someone willing to share fees with me, I will be more then happy to share and buy it together, or if someone willing to sell PM me please.

Regards

---------------------------------------------------------

WOW man you are extremely impressed me....

First off this forum (Sadikhov) was the first to host all dumps, and most active members have used it even if they don't say so!!

We all after our certifications, some people study and some don't, I am one of the people who want to get the CCIE cert, and I will use dumps (like 95% other people who go to the exam). I know the dumps will have only 50-70% of the questions in different format, but believe me, if you are not a Cisco 360 student (they give lots of real CCIE questions in their material and exams). then you won't pass this exam in the time-frame Cisco has..

You can think or say whatever you want, I am being honest with myself and with others, and I don't like to act like an angel and hide the "devil" inside, I am just telling my experience and everyone has the right to follow the path that he wants!!.

Regards

Edited by kherona

From another one of your posts

"After getting frustrated when facing certain tasks, I have decided to buy Internetwork Expert Workbooks (all volumes!), last month. and yes have tremendous examples in every area of the CCIE lab, Volumes 2 and 3 are excellent as well for the V4.0 lab.. But my BIGGEST concern is the wording and the question format in the real lab exam (which I think is very different than INE workbooks v5.. (yes I have downloaded some of the dumps on this site mostly to see how the exam questions are being asked, and I found myself not able to comprehend the question while I know the solution!)."

Seemed that you liked INE in that post.

I already said that I bought INE in my original post, and yes I surely "REGRET IT". (I said excellent before looking at CCIE real exam questions which I found totally different from INE!!!!)..

When I went to Cisco 360, I found they are explaining each question and the purpose of it in a different way.

Was I trying to download dumps? of course I was!!!, I won't go to Cisco CCIE v4 exam fully blinded of what to expect (and thankfully I did), and when I read the questions I felt that I am in the first step yet (although I passed most of the INE Vol 2 labs) with 70+ mark in 6 hours time-frame..

Anyway go buy from whoever you want (if you actually after the CCIE), I said my OWN experience, and you take it or not is your choice by the end of the day..

Regards

Edited by kherona

FYI My exam is in the next month, I am now trying to get too comfortable with advanced route redistribution, IPv6 multicast, ZBF over MPLS, OER/PfR etc...

If you doubt my post try to understand these topics from INE volumes vs Cisco 360 volumes.. if you are not after CCIE and just a forums active member, then you can argue forever without actually knowing what I am talking about.

at first I didn't want to get any dumps and wanted to pass the CCIE without seeing any real exam question, but well the amount of money isn't that cheap.. and the expenses (apart from taking 2 weeks off from my job on my own expense)... So I decided to see what dumps has to say and I stumbled after looking at random questions!! I couldn't get as much as 30% of the questions, at the time I thought I was fully fit to enter the exam.. So what's the problem in here?

At that point I felt the frustration and went all over the forums looking for dumps or whatever just to verify my knowledge against real Cisco exam and found that I [censored] up wasting all this money and time on INE... then I heard on the forums that Cisco 360 passing rate is extremely higher then other vendors (which should be true).. and after looking at Cisco 360 material, I realized that I was wasting my precious time, but now I am stuck with that..

I am trying to open people mind nothing more. and btw I have done INE Vol 1 two [censored] times!!! I mean end to end 2 times just to get comfortable with all the topics...

Edited by kherona

Thank you for your reply... it all makes more sense now. You are looking for a shortcut to getting your numbers.

Oh, you really shouldn't be putting your real name in your other posts. Just a friendly tip.

Regards

Well, so far, i think our fellow member kherona is the only one i have seen admitting he is using dumps.

Regarding the other member, shortcuts will always be used, IF the shortcuts are out there !!! We all have seen alot of ppl using dumps and still Cisco is certifying them to be experts ?? i think thats one of the biggest jokes ;-)

I have personally seen, 3-4 guys passed using dumps and now they are abroad in middle-east taking package of like 20-30K Dirhams. Which in my view is a really handsome package. But again, why they are being paid when they used dumps to pass their labs ? they were not genuine CCIEs, still they are earning too good !!!

So whats the point of all this ? Cisco doesnt has the ability to judge who is an expert and who's not. If i work out every vendor workbooks, take every bootcamp out their, take every mock lab, give 18 hours out of 24 hours, but i dont have a single day experience of real life ospf but i am able to pass the LAB GENUINELY, then cisco will authorize me to be an expert !! this is certainly WRONG. Not everyone should be a candidate for CCIE lab, only those who has certain level of experience should be eligible. I know even that can be faked, but still, some approach like this is needed to filter out candidates first.

Well, if i say that the whole approach of CCIE lab is wrong, then it will not be a just statement. But i was thinking, will there ever be a scenario in real life, when i need to configure unicast between EIGRP routers WITHOUT using neighbor command ?? i mean, will ever anyone will do this ? if this is not something thats ever gonna happen, why test it then ?

I know the objective is to test, what other alternatives the candidate knows but when a simple command is present, i dont think one will ever bother with the alternative.

If proper planning is done, i think such CHEAP ways of configuring tasks can be avoided and some really tough REAL WORLD scenarios can be tested, where indeed the very insight of OSPF might be required to solve certain tasks instead of limiting them not to use particular commands.

Give everyone the free hand to configure the lab tasks in anyway they want, i still think, it will not be easy for many of us.

Edited by pappyaar

OK I think I got both of your points here, you both are claiming to not ever used a "dump" well congratulations for the 2 of you.. (would you mind share what certifications you hold please?).

On the other hand, I am not following the easy way, I am looking forward to get at least an interview once I get the CCIE cert, let me tell you a story..

we needed BGP multi-homing consultancy for one of our projects.we brought 3 different consulting companies for that project, and HEY I DISCUSSED THE PROJECT WITH THE ISP TECHNICAL MANAGER WHO IS LIKE YOU 10+ YEARS OF EXP BUT WITH NO NUMBER BECAUSE HE IS SCARED (oh sorry he don't want to get it), and he failed at the solution and by failed I mean that he gave us very limited options of what we can achieve availability / redundancy (even though we paid them huge amount of money for that specific scenario). and eventually I ended up making the whole design and config and it was much better than the solution they provided, and my manager asked them to follow the solution that I provided!

Anyway the point is, CCIE exam is just a different story, I will list 2 of my main concerns about it:

"wording of the questions", most of the time you would know the solution if they give you the question in a direct way.

brain teaser questions, those are questions that you get lucky if you solve, because you should have seen them before either in Cisco 360 or in real life scenario (which is less likely to 90% of the people).

If you want to know how much I studied the CCIE exam, I have spent last 2 years (after getting my CCNP cert) reading and doing labs from various workbooks, I started doing from the ground-up labs that don't have any trick in them..

I've spent last 4 months 10 hours average reading / watching VoD / and practicing labs, but that's not enough,,, I need to know how the real exam feels, I need to ask someone who took the CCIE what is he facing (unfortunately I couldn't find someone)..

I agree with you on the part you spoke about middle east engineers earning 30K-40k and they are more then satisfied with it. is 100% right (and btw I earn more then them currently without any CCIE number whatsoever and I am in the middle east but it's just because I do more then expected most of the time).

The dumps story started 5 days back, I've downloaded some dumps (which is 3 months earlier then current date), and after downloading these dumps I felt extremely frustrated, I couldn't answer the questions properly like I do with INE questions. and I started thinking of buying these dumps but was too hesitated, I don't like the idea of studying for 2+ years and use dumps, but I wanted a way to get to know how Cisco forms their questions, and eventually I was lucky to find Cisco 360 labs which are pure brilliance for any CCIE candidate. and after reading Cisco 360 labs, I started scratching my head and comparing it with the labs I have seen and with INE, and then I made that post because I was too angry of the time I spent studying...

Eventually my post was to help others before making a decision and invest his money on something not very helpful in the real lab..

Regards

Btw I am still thinking of whether I should buy dumps or not, and I feel crap already about the time and money I spent, (I have more then 1200 INE rack rental tokens atm, but I am not willing to lab them, and planning to buy labs that support the Cisco 360).

First of all the dumps sites are mostly fraud people, 2nd they don't update their material as they proclaim, but they have lots of old "real questions" that helps you get familiar with the wording of Cisco real exam.. and if the CCIE dumps are exact same questions as real CCIE lab then you

would have seen 100000+ CCIE numbers by now, believe me I know what I am saying, look at how many attempts are happening everyday, and 90% of the people are using those dumps, but they never study the way I did, it's pure luck for someone to pass based on dumps.

Regarding lab-dump issue, yes no surprise we all know better that there were/are/will almost 70- 80% people who dump it. Its a natural and very common thing :P.

Moving back to the original topic I would say that people still use INE stuff and they tend to pass and claim that they used INE workbooks. Actually it varies with person to person. Some people (like me) enjoys their stuff, specially their CODs are good to have.

Best of luck Kherona for your lab.

Regards,

Regarding lab-dump issue, yes no surprise we all know better that there were/are/will almost 70- 80% people who dump it. Its a natural and very common thing :P.

Moving back to the original topic I would say that people still use INE stuff and they tend to pass and claim that they used INE workbooks. Actually it varies with person to person. Some people (like me) enjoys their stuff, specially their CODs are good to have.

Best of luck Kherona for your lab.

Regards,

Hey faisal, thanks for being honest at least with us :D

I agree with you about the people who pass from INE WBs, but I don't think they only rely on it, on the other hand look at the rate, I think INE passing rate is very low when I look at the forums there, and see people who was solving almost all tricky INE mock lab questions fail the lab exam.

If you were referring to me, no i didnt attempt CCIE lab :-)

Kherona, you are attempting something that is already compromised. After few months, (if cisco doesnt change the exam format) i am quite sure, we will again be seeing success stories of how ppl are shedding their blood to get this milestone

But then there is something called self-satisfaction. If you use dumps, you dont deserve to be a CCIE, even when everyone is using them, even when CCIE is a CRAP, even when CCIE is compromised. If you used dumps, you dont have guts to get it with your bare talent !!

Sorry but this is fact. Now we all can argue about the tricky wordings and all, but this is how the game is played. Tricky wordings and extremely huge lab print whatsoever, is part of this game. Accept it completely and then play it. If you cant afford multiple attempts, then dont play this game at all. I know its very harsh, but frankly this is how i can put it.

This is Cisco's way of taking exam, it has all the rights to make this exam in any format it likes. Cisco didnt came to me and ask me to be a CCIE lab candidate, if i am a candidate, this is my own choice. And i wont ruin the fun using dumps. Since i cant afford multiple attempts, i am not planning to play it atleast for now.

Bottom line is, everything comes with a cost. That cost can be too high for many ppl. If you think you cant afford it, then simply dont go for it. Taking a shortcut, after-all is a cheating, and cheating is nothing but insulting yourself since you didnt had the guts to do it.

Kherona, you said you are earning more then those guys in middle-east, then whats the point of getting the number using dumps then ? i mean what will you earn this way ? i think you should be aiming at something like self-recognition or satisfaction or something :-)

Kindly note that over here, by "you" i meant all those who are/were planning to use dumps. That included me too (not anymore :-)). So kindly dont mind if you find any of my points offensive.

Edited by pappyaar

If you were referring to me, no i didnt attempt CCIE lab :-)

Kherona, you are attempting something that is already compromised. After few months, (if cisco doesnt change the exam format) i am quite sure, we will again be seeing success stories of how ppl are shedding their blood to get this milestone

But then there is something called self-satisfaction. If you use dumps, you dont deserve to be a CCIE, even when everyone is using them, even when CCIE is a CRAP, even when CCIE is compromised. If you used dumps, you dont have guts to get it with your bare talent !!

Sorry but this is fact. Now we all can argue about the tricky wordings and all, but this is how the game is played. Tricky wordings and extremely huge lab print whatsoever, is part of this game. Accept it completely and then play it. If you cant afford multiple attempts, then dont play this game at all. I know its very harsh, but frankly this is how i can put it.

This is Cisco's way of taking exam, it has all the rights to make this exam in any format it likes. Cisco didnt came to me and ask me to be a CCIE lab candidate, if i am a candidate, this is my own choice. And i wont ruin the fun using dumps. Since i cant afford multiple attempts, i am not planning to play it atleast for now.

Bottom line is, everything comes with a cost. That cost can be too high for many ppl. If you think you cant afford it, then simply dont go for it. Taking a shortcut, after-all is a cheating, and cheating is nothing but insulting yourself since you didnt had the guts to do it.

Kherona, you said you are earning more then those guys in middle-east, then whats the point of getting the number using dumps then ? i mean what will you earn this way ? i think you should be aiming at something like self-recognition or satisfaction or something :-)

Kindly note that over here, by "you" i meant all those who are/were planning to use dumps. That included me too (not anymore :-)). So kindly dont mind if you find any of my points offensive.

I will simply tell you that I agree with every word you say, but I can't stand failing, and this is due frustration etc.. bottom line you are 100% correct. and believe me I am still hesitating about the whole dumps idea, but I felt like Cisco made the exam extremely difficult so that all people follow the 360 program (since it has many answers to the brain teaser questions), but the Cisco 360 costs 15000$ which I can't (won't) afford for CCIE R&S lab.

I will give you an off-topic example, just to let you know how easy is it to judge others when you are not walking in their shoes!

When a person can't get "under the table money" from his work, then he will curse anyone who got paid 1$ under the table!, but when he is in that position where many people come to his office and offering "gifts/money/vacations etc..".. you will see a different man with different principles...

Thanks for your input though, I just prefer if you judge me after being in my place :)

Dear Kherona,

I am not judging you at all. Everyone has their own reasons. I have seen quite a few ppl, relating their CCIE with their wedding. They wanted to get to a better job before their wedding, and they used CCIE as a shortcut. This is also a fact we cant deny.

If i put myself in their place, yes what they did was right. Atleast their intention was not to dump the lab, and get undeserved respect, they just wanted to be accomodated somewhere with a better salary package.

We cant fulfill all our dreams. We all have our limitations.

My best wishes are with you. Try to benefit newcomers here with your knowledge, it will be a great help to the community.

Dear Kherona,

I am not judging you at all. Everyone has their own reasons. I have seen quite a few ppl, relating their CCIE with their wedding. They wanted to get to a better job before their wedding, and they used CCIE as a shortcut. This is also a fact we cant deny.

If i put myself in their place, yes what they did was right. Atleast their intention was not to dump the lab, and get undeserved respect, they just wanted to be accomodated somewhere with a better salary package.

We cant fulfill all our dreams. We all have our limitations.

My best wishes are with you. Try to benefit newcomers here with your knowledge, it will be a great help to the community.

Hi Pappyaar,

I really appreciate your input, and I like your perspective and approach to this issue.

On the other hand the main post was to let others know my experience with INE WB's nothing more or less, because until this very moment, I wish I have read someone posted his "real" feedback about the WBs he used, that way we can buy the useful material and practice what we could face in the real exam.

Regards

Dear Kherona,

How can you expect, someone to train you for a lab he hasnt attempted himself ?

If INE claims that he can help student pass the lab, why dont they ask their own instructors to sit the lab first ?

Same goes with everyone's hero Narbik as well.

My sincere apologies, but most of these guys passed the lab at the time, when an average guy with little or no experience was also able to pass the same lab !!!! (ofcourse using dumps).

I am not saying these instructors used dumps, but how many will vouch that they actually didnt ?

Dear Kherona,

How can you expect, someone to train you for a lab he hasnt attempted himself ?

If INE claims that he can help student pass the lab, why dont they ask their own instructors to sit the lab first ?

Same goes with everyone's hero Narbik as well.

My sincere apologies, but most of these guys passed the lab at the time, when an average guy with little or no experience was also able to pass the same lab !!!! (ofcourse using dumps).

I am not saying these instructors used dumps, but how many will vouch that they actually didnt ?

100% spot on, actually if you go over their forums and see what they recommend about the doc-cd and what you have in the real exam, they are clueless..

If I wasn't busy I would have posted some links of how they failed some students on what doc-cd pages are available and what's not.

there are like 10 posts asking about what is in the real exam and none of the INE instructors has told what is really there until I found this link "https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/static/video-wp/CCIE_RS_v4_Lab_Exam_Demo_640x480-v2.htm"

When I was studying EEM, and OER from their material, I felt like my IQ is 10 or less,, but then I found an example on this forum from you about the EEM, and I got my confidence back!, the OER I learned it from Cisco 360 material and I felt comfortable eventually about it..

They copy/paste Cisco documentation in the v4 material with very little explanation that lead to confusion most of the time...

Dear Kherona,

As my nature goes, i dont trust anyone. Its easy to say, but its the worst curse to live with.

Personally, back in v3 days, my partner introduced me to narbik's material. I found it something like a lost love :-) something i was looking for a long time. Well, i tried to purchase the material and all, and eventually got the workbooks. I am only talking about the advance routing/switching product. I was studying RIP/EIGRP/OSPF/BGP. And trust me, i was totally disappointed by his labs. They were simply too easy. Just too easy for any CCIE candidate. I closed the workbook and have never opened them since then. I definately learned a few things, but they were just too few !!

My apologies for getting too OT in your post. I hope you will not mind.

Good luck

Dear Kherona,

As my nature goes, i dont trust anyone. Its easy to say, but its the worst curse to live with.

Personally, back in v3 days, my partner introduced me to narbik's material. I found it something like a lost love :-) something i was looking for a long time. Well, i tried to purchase the material and all, and eventually got the workbooks. I am only talking about the advance routing/switching product. I was studying RIP/EIGRP/OSPF/BGP. And trust me, i was totally disappointed by his labs. They were simply too easy. Just too easy for any CCIE candidate. I closed the workbook and have never opened them since then. I definately learned a few things, but they were just too few !!

My apologies for getting too OT in your post. I hope you will not mind.

Good luck

I don't mind at all, it's eventually better for everybody if we all share our experiences about the material we used to prepare for this exam.

Excuse me!! can I ask what is the actual point of fighting?

Well I think this thread is going from bad to worst so lets start respect to each other and move towards something positive, for some reason i do not want to see this thread close/delete.

Hope you understand the business.

IMHO a person who uses any kind of cheat materials no matter for CCENT,CCXP or for CCIE, he is fairly a cheater. So any person who is reading my these lines is a cheater (if he/she did it), at least for me dumping a CCENT falls in the same category just like dumping the lab. that's all.

You can not defend a wrong way, no matter if a person has a marriage dilemma, or he/she is so so much highly expert but just for the sake of job/$$$ he wants a damn CCXP or CCIE cert by using cheats( instead of wasting moneys on honest tries).

If anybody wants to use any kind of cheats then buy and silently use it but discusing freely here on the board might encourage to other members who are not on this wrong way.

Thanks for your post, the main point of this post was obvious, but people drifted away and started a whole new debate..

And I can now change the subject like other people (talking about morals and discuss the copy right material and other BS etc..).

I have decided to quit using forums, since I already lost about 7 hours discussing useless points unfortunately, the majority of people I found here are not into the CCIE anytime soon, they still in the "dreaming phase".

Please disable my account and I will never comeback to this forum again...

Sorry if I posted something wrong in the first place.

Regards

Dear Noob, my humble request is, please treat others with respect. This is a technical forum and we should keep it clean from abuses and harsh comments. This is no way of addressing others.

I know my comments are offensive but the time when you passed your lab, i saw ALOT of ppl passing the lab with dumps and getting to higher salary package with state of the art networks. But they DUMPED the lab. My apologies, but you also can never prove you didnt use the dumps. Dumpers are in no way differentiable from those who didnt dumped the lab. They all passed the interviews let me remind you that.

I know, you or me or anyone else has no need to bother and prove himself, but the fact remains, none can ever prove they didnt use the dumps.

Edited by faisal.saleem
removing noob comments

Hi kherona,

Sorry mate if you felt a little heat from noob, perhaps pappyaar been addressed him. Well honestly speaking i myself 2 times failed in CCNP, 1 time in CCIP and recently failed in CCDP but i never discussed/disclose here at all, reason because it is my personal matter.

Well if i were you then you know what i will do? i will listen to everyone and then at the end i will do what i will feel good for me as well as for my future.

Please by all means do not take the things so much personal/series, we are always here to help/guide anyone who asks here.

FYI, i just take over the control of this thread and removed all the OFF-Topic comments, so please lets start stick to the topic title ie "INE stuff"

Thanks for your understandings

Edited by faisal.saleem

Hey Faisal,

I wish to help the people who are actually preparing for the CCIE and are having questions regarding INE vs Cisco 360, or anything technical about the exam.

Regards

I have a little question always in my mind that what is the new "Tech library" bundled with 360 program.

http://www.netmasterclass.com/CCIE/Self-Paced-Program/Tech-Library/

See this is now the part of 360 program and thats why no longer for sale.

But i have the old one that is consist of 660 pages. The problem is that there are no damn index of this library. Can you confirm if the problem still exist in their latest 360 Tech library or not and what about the quality ?