Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
Haider Mirza

CBT training in Business Inteligence

very good post about cb training.

i want to more describe,,

The CB Scheme was created by the IECEE (International Electrotechnical Commission for Electrical Equipment). It’s an international program for the exchange and acceptance of product safety test results among participating laboratories and certification organizations around the world. The CB Scheme offers manufacturers a simplified way of obtaining multiple national safety certifications for their products — providing entry into over 45 countries.

so please check these information because these information very use full in your life,,

Hi Jassal,

If am not wrong Haider is asking about CBT(Computer Based Tutorial) and I think the thing which your referring is something different(If am not wrong).

Hi Haider,

I have just googled and I think there are certifications for Business Intelligence....Please check out

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=XGa&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=certifications+in+business+intelligence&aq=0c&aqi=g-c1&aql=&oq=certificationbusiness+intelligence

Regards,

Syed Abbas

Edited by syedabbas

Enterprise Performance Management (BPM) to establish a framework to improve business performance, by measuring the characteristics of business-critical, it can be used in organisations trying to improve strategic performance feedback to the decision-making process and the instructions .