Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aaronangelle

What is MCITP?

5 posts in this topic

What is MCITP? From where I can learn.

Please guide me the best institution that is teaching MCITP in the world. Any online tutorial or site where I can get online material. I am not familiar with this program nor i have any idea.

I am waiting for your response because i want to start it immediately.

Hi,

You can take a look at the Microsoft Site about what is MCTIP

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcitp.aspx

and about the best institute in the world am not aware. Its not about the institute which should be good

you need to personally have experience and understanding so that you can grasp things so easily when they teach.

You cant get any online materials here you can get materials once you join any institutes. Hope that helps

Regards,

Syed Abbas

What is MCITP? From where I can learn.

Please guide me the best institution that is teaching MCITP in the world. Any online tutorial or site where I can get online material. I am not familiar with this program nor i have any idea.

I am waiting for your response because i want to start it immediately.

If you see Microsoft's website, there are many tracks for MCITP:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcitp.aspx#tab2

These relate to different areas

Windows Client

Windows Server

Microsoft SQL Server

Microsoft Office Project Server

Microsoft Exchange Server

Microsoft SharePoint Server

Microsoft Lync Server

It would be rare to find an institute / training centre that does all & if it did, it would not be an institute that specializes in that field, but more like a "jack of all trades"

But since you are on Sadikhov forum, I tend to assume you would be interested in MCITP: Server Administrator or MCITP: Enterprise Administrator

The question is where do you live? Do you want training in your own area or are prepared to travel to some place where you can get quality training?

It would be difficult for someone to recommend you a school without knowing where you wish to take the training.

Topics may vary but not limited to Windows System Resource Manager,Online Certificate Status Protocol Responder,Version information,among others.