Site Offline

The community is currently offline and only accessible to those with permission.

Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
tinachan

Java Developer's Guide v1.1

This document can provide with a great start for any developer looking to exploit their Java skills in the mobile arena.

Take a look at this updated developer's guide. It provides an overview to the platforms, development tools and distribution mechanisms for apps created using Java™ technology for Nokia devices. It also emphasizes on the latest Nokia’s Touch and Type UI and how Java applications may take advantage of its features.

Java Developer's Guide v1.1: Java Developer's Guide v1.1

• Like 1

On 3/29/2011 at 12:07 PM, tinachan said:

This document can provide with a great start for any developer looking to exploit their Java skills in the mobile arena.

Take a look at this updated developer's guide. It provides an overview to the platforms, development tools and distribution mechanisms for apps created using Java™ technology for Nokia devices. It also emphasizes on the latest Nokia’s Touch and Type UI and how Java applications may take advantage of its features.

Java Developer's Guide v1.1: Java Developer's Guide v1.1

Thank you for sharing this information tinachan. I was actually searching related to this. I recently got Mobile testing training in Chennai certification and now I am planning to undergo Java training. I am gathering extra information from forums and articles. This was really helpful.