Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pavanM

Certification that I need to take

14 posts in this topic

am an working IT professional. I am planning to take up a windows certification for my job profile windows server administration. And already completed the exams 70-270,70-290 & 70-291 .please suggest me which Certification that I need to take next..???

70-680 is the best choice for you now to get an MCTS and be an MCSA 2003

I agree with mip's suggestion if you want so specialize in client OS and later upgrade to 2008 certifications, because exam 70-680 is also the base exam for a variety of MCITP certifications.

However, you might also take another elective exam that suits best your field of expertise. I would strongly recommend taking one of the MCTS exams that are on the list of electives for MCSA. As soon as you have your MCSA, I would suggest to upgrade your credentials to 2008 as soon as possible by taking exam 70-648.

Good luck & regards,

Charger

I agree with mip's suggestion if you want so specialize in client OS and later upgrade to 2008 certifications, because exam 70-680 is also the base exam for a variety of MCITP certifications.

However, you might also take another elective exam that suits best your field of expertise. I would strongly recommend taking one of the MCTS exams that are on the list of electives for MCSA. As soon as you have your MCSA, I would suggest to upgrade your credentials to 2008 as soon as possible by taking exam 70-648.

Good luck & regards,

Charger

But i already written one client OS ,is it necessary to write a once again 70-680 exam,in-spite of this paper can i write 70-236 as an elective exam?...please suggest me.

If you want to persue to MCITP:EA too, 70-680 is one of those that is also counted against MCITP:EA. that is why I suggest it.

If you wanted to do 70-236, it will be OK for your elective. But if you want to take MCITP:EA, you need to take 70-680 too.

It depends on you

Edited by mip104

Hi ! All,

I completed the 70-236 exam, can someone suggest to me to take next which exam, if I want to check all these info where i need to search.........Thanks in advance.smile.png

hi

anyone knows about MCSE certificate,

how the best and easy way to pass MCSE????

Studying perhaps?

And MCSE is no more, MCITP is the actual cert.

@Lethe my thought exactly.

:)

Yeah, not cup of tea giving harsh answers but I wonder if people think certs just grow on trees or something like that...

That is right, you can search all the microsoft certifications there easily :)