Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
mip104

Microsoft Transcripts ?

Hi all,

I wanted to download the transcript from the mcp microsoft site ,but I get the following error:

Is that happen for you too?

I have both tried the firefox browser and the IE, no success at all!

We are sorry...

An unexpected site error has occured. The problem has been logged and will be investigated. For additional assistance, please contact your regional MCP Service Center. Thank you for your patience.

Note:

Posting HTML tags or scripts in text fields is not permitted. If you believe this is the cause of the error, please hit the "back" button on your browser to fix your inputs.

It seems there is something with browsers!

I just used the firefox which comes with the SLAX ( a customised Linux) and there was no errors there. I am not sure what will it needed to be run as I have the java installed!

Anyway my problem is solved but I wanted to know the system requirements for accessing that page in microsoft.

Thanks

It seems there is something with browsers!

I just used the firefox which comes with the SLAX ( a customised Linux) and there was no errors there. I am not sure what will it needed to be run as I have the java installed!

Anyway my problem is solved but I wanted to know the system requirements for accessing that page in microsoft.

Thanks

Hi mip104 .

You were not one that experienced that problem . many and me were unable to log in and use that site.

MS did an upgrade to the problematic site .

Now you can access to that site with any browsers (FF,IE,Opera,chrome- tasted by me)

You can install silverlight and update flash player ... :)

P.S. mip104 you know the answer :)) MS will prefer an IE to us to use in that site :)

Good luck ,