So I am studying for the Xen Desktop 5 Exam (1Y0-A19). I am unsure of the answers to the following questions and would like to know what others think.
1. Scenario: An administrator configured a master virtual machine and created a pooled catalog with a desktop group. The administrator discovered that antivirus software was not installed on the master virtual machine. How would the administrator update the image pool to include antivirus software for the pooled desktops with the least amount of administrative effort?
A - Recreate the master virtual machine and install the antivirus software.
B - Install the antivirus software on the master virtual machine, then update the catalog.
C - Convert the master virtual machine to a template and install antivirus software on the template.
D - Install the antivirus software on the master virtual machine, take a snapshot of the virtual machine and assign the snapshot to the catalog.
The answer from the training material is C but I think it's B. I think that would be more efficient and effective.
2. Which action must an administrator take before implementing HDX Media Stream Flash Redirection?
A - Install the Flash Player on the server.
B - Stream the Flash Player to the server.
C - Install the Flash Player on the user device.
D - Stream the Flash Plapyer to the user device.
The answer they gave is A. I think it's C. I know it's not B or D cause you don't want to stream it but I think you need to install it locally rather than on the server since the user's device is going to process the media upon redirection.
3. Which policy takes precedence when a Citrix policy contradicts an Active Directory GPO policy?
A - The Citrix policy.
B - The higher priority policy.
C - The most restrictive policy.
D - The Active Directory GPO policy.
They say C but I say D. From everything I have read AD policy will override Citrix policies.
4. Under which circumstance should an administrator monitor the Virtual Desktop Agent unregistered session state?
A - Users are using multiple sessions.
B - Users cannot access their desktops.
C - A server has only a few licenses left to allocate.
D - Sessions are not disconnecting after an idle timeout.
They say D but I think it's B. If user's are not disconnecting I don't think it will show as unregistered it should show as connected since they are not disconnected. If they cannot access their desktops then there should be some unregistered machines, no?
5. Which three Citrix services need to be running on the Controller to create cirtual machines using Machine Creation Services? (Choose three)
A - Host
B - AD Identity
C - Configuration
D - Machine Identity
E - Machine Creation
The answer they gave is BDE, I say it's ADE. According the to information I have those are the three services that are required.
6. An administrator is able to monitor the data for the Windows 7 machines in an environment but cannot monitor the same information for Windows XP machines. What is missing on the Windows XP machines?
A - EdgeSight Agent
B - .Net Framework
C - SQL native client
D - Windows Remote Management 2.0
Their answer - D, my answer A. I don't know much about the Windows Remote Managment agent but I do know that the EdgeSight Agent should be installed for monitoring purposes.
Thank you all in advance for your input. All responses are appreciated.
Xen Desktop Exam Questions ?
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users