Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
a.T.x

cisa exam review 2011

hello all

i am looking for cisa exam review manual 2011 powerpoint slides for preparation.

or any related material which is on powerpoint and help in preparing, i already had the manual in pdf format

any help will be very appreciated coz i am due cisa exam in december so i am starting for the preparation right away

thanks again

regards

a.T.x

It will be great if somebody will share version of 2011!!!

Or may be somebody have some comparison of annually versions of review manual or Cisa Prctice Question Database.

Does previous versions of this documents will enough to prepare to exam dec 2011?

Well, my law school education is going to be completed and I want to take the Bar Exam as soon as the final law examinations are finished. That’s why I am just thinking to start preparing for this test now and will prefer joining one of the professional Bar Review Courses. Can you recommend any online course for me?

You can pass your Isaca CISP Dumps exam with Dumps4fre.com CISP Exam Dumps in just first attempt if you want to get good grades in CISP Free Dumps Questions Answers then you will have to choose a good CISP Dumps Questions which will be helpful for you in your Isaca CISP Free braindumps exams so you should have to choose such kind of platform which covers all specific era for your Isaca CISP Dumps PDF exam as far as my concern Dumps4fre.com CISP Exam Dumps is an ideal platform for you if you want to get success in Isaca CISP Braindumps Exam just prepare your exam with updated CISP Exam Dumps Questions Answers.