I've passed the PMP exam a couple of days ago, it was my first try. The exam questions were not all easy or all tough, you can say:
- 30% Easy questions
- 40% Tough or tricky questions
- 30% Intermediate questions
The exam took 03 hours and 50 minutes exactly to finish
I used the below materials to prepare:
- PMBOK Guide 4th Edition
- Rita Exam Prep 6th Edition
- O'Reilly HeadFirst Exam Prep Guide (Very nice for wrapping-up, really mind friendly)
- PM FastTrack for practicing questions
My Advice: When you practice answering questions, understand the answers. Don't EVER try to memorize the answers, it's a waste of time !!!
Best of Luck to all of you who are planning to take the exam this month before the exam changes
Edited by Thunderstorm, 25 August 2011 - 07:59 PM.