Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GermaN-st

Exam 70-680 in Prometric

2 posts in this topic

Hello!

Take the exam in prometric 10.10. I passed 1000/1000. I want to ask if anyone had similar problems. After answering the questions I have finished the exam, i clicked END button, then had to print score report but do not print list. Prometric began to re-boot and hangs. Administrators of test centre was told that's okay and wait for the results in a letter dated microsoft. Whether there was a problem with someone, and how to solve? Do not have to retake the exam? Thanks.

P.S go to the website prometric can not write error, I can not look at history.

sorry for bad english.

Hello!

Take the exam in prometric 10.10. I passed 1000/1000. I want to ask if anyone had similar problems. After answering the questions I have finished the exam, i clicked END button, then had to print score report but do not print list. Prometric began to re-boot and hangs. Administrators of test centre was told that's okay and wait for the results in a letter dated microsoft. Whether there was a problem with someone, and how to solve? Do not have to retake the exam? Thanks.

P.S go to the website prometric can not write error, I can not look at history.

sorry for bad english.

Hi GermaN-st .

Can you please tell in how much time did you passed this exam ... less then 30 min ?

If so you may get a ban and prometric just verified from MS if to put you in ban .

--

Theres are 3 ways to re print this report .. but it need to be made in that place that you did the exam and after the exam and not after 3 days ...

--

Call to the prometric .. its the BEST way to get a good answer from them :)))

Good luck.