Site Offline

The community is currently offline and only accessible to those with permission.

Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
sweetheart

Problem installing MCITP Microsof bases on windows 7

I guess if you want to get some more help you should be a bit more detailed about the problems you are facing.

Which hardware? Any error message? ...

thank u for trying to help , but i thought i cleared the problem saying that i get a compitibility error more datailed its saying that "this program might not have installed corectly" so what is it ?

there products from Microsoft E-Learning to instal Virtual Hard disk drive for MCITP Courses i attached a pic for it .

Yea I saw it, that is why Lethe asked you to describe more in details!, I had never had problems on this. May be it is not compatible with one of your hardware drivers

By memory, that routine should only take care of copying files under the correct path which can also be done "manually" hence if the application is starting OR if the VHDs are under the correct path just ignore the message.

I remember Windows 7 giving the same error when I installed my cygwin shell which was working like a charm, so don't count too much on windows errors.

Cheers Lethe.

A delegation for this DNS server cannot be created because the authoritative parent zone cannot be found or it does not run Windows DNS server. To enable reliable DNS name resolution from outside the domain AGOCOHQ.COM, you should create a delegation to this DNS server manually in the parent zone.Do you want to continue? 

Google Street View has captured some surprising images.