Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kamtec1

Beta Exams : Microsoft,COMPTIA,etc

11 posts in this topic

Hi all :)

* Many of us are invited to take beta exams but as many didn't receive thous opportunities .

* Microsoft sent public beta codes to the exams but many times no one knows about it .

---

Lets be up to data with this and post the new news about a new exams ( Beta ) and public voucher codes that many of people may use it and take it no charge :)

Post her this info and share the public beta exams :)

-----

P.S. please tag this on the top :)

Good luck .

I always love taking BETA exams not only because they are typically free but mainly because there are NO DUMPS!!! biggrin.png

It's always sad and funny at the same time to see all those crybabies shouting "urgently need dumps for the xxxxx beta exam". tongue.png

Last time I had the chance to take beta exams were the MS Server 2008 exams which allowed me to upgrade from MSCE to MCITP at no cost at all.

MS Server 2012 is right ahead of us so hopefully M$ will offer some free beta exams again...

Edited by Sunfish

I always love taking BETA exams not only because they are typically free but mainly because there are NO DUMPS!!! biggrin.png

It's always sad and funny at the same time to see all those crybabies shouting "urgently need dumps for the xxxxx beta exam". tongue.png

Last time I had the chance to take beta exams were the MS Server 2008 exams which allowed me to upgrade from MSCE to MCITP at no cost at all.

MS Server 2012 is right ahead of us so hopefully M$ will offer some free beta exams again...

Yeaa :) the no dump no material no nothing :)) i love to remember how did i passed them and specially the windows vista beta exam :)))

I was crying on vista exam ) so easy exam i didnt sew didnt think that could be )

The example of the question were how to reset an a net updater or how to create a net drives in win vista ... )

)))

FREE PRIVATE CLOUD BETA EXAMS

71-246 | Private Cloud Monitoring and Operations with System Center 2012

71-247 | Private Cloud Configuration and Deployment with System Center 2012

The Beta version of the exams for the Private Cloud certification allows Microsoft to develop the most relevant exams to build a private cloud on Microsoft technologies. Final scoring for the Beta version exams taken at MMS will be available in June, and those who achieve a passing score will be among the very first to receive the Private Cloud certification. All beta exams are free to the test taker.

UPDATE: SQL 2012 beta exams filling up. Register NOW!

Exam number

Beta delivery dates

Promotional code

Exam 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012

3/29/2012—4/12/2012

DEN461

Exam 70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases

3/29/2012—4/12/2012

DEN462

Exam 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012

3/23/2012—4/6/2012

DEN463

Exam 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases

3/30/2012—4/13/2012

*Room for SQL PASS attendees only

Exam 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012

3/30/2012—4/13/2012

DEN465 (almost full)

Exam 70-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012

3/23/2012—4/6/2012

DEN466

Exam 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012

3/23/2012—4/6/2012

DEN467

http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/btl/b/weblog/archive/2012/04/04/update-sql-2012-beta-exams-filling-up-register-now.aspx

Good luck ,. !!

Beta Exams Are Open to All

To keep pace with the all the exciting Microsoft technologies being released, Microsoft is now making our beta exams available to everyone. For those individuals registered as a subject matter expert (SME), we will continue to maintain our ‘invitation only’ free beta program offer (quantity of free beta exam offers are limited).

We welcome you to be among the first to take these exams, which count the same as live exams toward certifications such as the new MCSE or MCSD. Individual scores will be available upon the release of the final exam (approximately 8-12 weeks after the initial release of the beta exam). These beta exams are priced the same as regular exams, can only be taken once and are available through Prometric. This new opportunity begins with these three exams:

Exam 410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012

Exam 687: Configuring Windows 8

Exam 480: Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3

hfdp://www.prometric.com/microsoft/TEEurope2012

Discount Promotion Codes (Available for Tech Ed Europe 2012 only)For Exams at 30% off, use Promo Code TEEUR30For Private Cloud Exams for free, use Promo Code TEEUR100For Masters Exams at 50% off, use Promo Code TEEURMCMFor Exams at 30% off, use Promo Code TEEUR30For Beta Exams for free, use the following codes:

71-687 – WEI1

71-480 – FYT480

71-410 – MSA1

Failing cisco exams, anywhere in the world, dont worry, if u need certification assistance ,world wide,,anywhere ,,no dumps,,pls contact me,,,,100% pass guarantee, vouchers also available at huge discounts. ... itsolution4pk@yahoo.com .

we will give u best service . payment will be accept via Paypal and Moneybooker . because these are secure payments and if u got any problem in ur order u can make disputes.

Wishing you Happy New Year 2013....

Failing cisco exams, anywhere in the world, dont worry, if u need certification assistance ,world wide,,anywhere ,,no dumps,,pls contact me,,,,100% pass guarantee, vouchers also available at huge discounts. ...

CCNA 840-802 58% discount voucher Available.

we will give u best service . payment will be accept via Paypal and Moneybooker . because these are secure payments and if u got any problem in ur order u can make disputes and your money will be refund.

Wishing you Happy New Year 2013....

Email us: itsolution4pk@yahoo.com

We are providing CISCO New CCNA 200-120 exam 58% Discounted globally and locally in very economical rates

For Details Contact: Mobile: 001-347-815-3534 & 001-415-890-3534
For All countery

Email: itsolution4usa@yahoo.com