Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
khalid_shaikh

CUCM 6.1 Help..

We face a problem in our CUCM that the caller can’t know that if called party is busy or in another call (in other centrals the screen display (busy or in other call)). If this problem is solved in the new version. please let me know so as to upgrade for our CUCM. We have 1470 license 1459 are used the current version is 6.1

I believe cisco never managed to implement call waiting announcements in callmanager. if you have SIP or H323 gateway you can try implementing something like that in TCL/VXML.

Dear Chrcel,

the caller n calling party in da same CUCM. when caller call others, and the calling party on other call. the caller culdnt fine that the calling party is busy or on call, its seems like normal call and phon ringing normaily.. in other hand.. the calling party didnt get any mesg that some one called.

plz help me..

it works as designed. Cisco does not have a call waiting solution out of the box. as I have said before, you can try to fix it yourself using VXML/TCL. Or maybe even CUAE might be useful it this case.