Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
nancyg666@yahoo.com

PMP training providers

I just joined and found your question!! :)

I just passed my PMP exam. I took my classroom training from PMstudy. I found them a great value for money.

There are also few more players like Chetah, PMTI, Simplilearn.

Hope this helps!!

Hi Karlene,

Thanks for your hreply. When did you take the class with PMstudy? How is the faculty and study material?

Hi Karlene,

Thanks for your hreply. When did you take the class with PMstudy? How is the faculty and study material?

I took my PMP class from PMstudy this December. PMstudy study materials are in line with PMBOK and faculty was really experienced and gave relevant examples.

Yes, they provides full money back guarantee for the PMP exam training. So what I believe is you will be risk free by joining PMstudy.

I have enrolled for The January classroom program with PMstudy..I have been given access to online preparatoy course.Till now, online study material has proved to be quite helpful.

I have enrolled for The January classroom program with PMstudy..I have been given access to online preparatoy course.Till now, online study material has proved to be quite helpful.

Yes, you are on the track. You just follow PMstudy you will pass the PMP exam without any doubt. All the best.

Yes, you are on the track. You just follow PMstudy you will pass the PMP exam without any doubt. All the best.

Which other books do you refer for PMP exam? After enrolling with PMstudy, I have mainly referred to PMBOK but would like to refer to something else as well.

Which other books do you refer for PMP exam? After enrolling with PMstudy, I have mainly referred to PMBOK but would like to refer to something else as well.

Frankly speaking I have not even gone through PMBOK thoroughly. I attended the PMstudy program and followed the instructor guidance.

@Nancy It would be great if you just follow the PMstudy methodology and their study materials would be quite sufficient as it is inline with PMBOK guide.

I have chosen PMstudy because many of my friends who are now PMP certified had taken PMstudy course. I am also registered for PMstudy classroom training program for the month of February and the online course has proved to boost my confidence so far!!

If you still intend to go through other materials, I have heard of Rita's book but not sure how far it would be helpful as I have n't gone through it.

Regards, Jenni

@Nancy It would be great if you just follow the PMstudy methodology and their study materials would be quite sufficient as it is inline with PMBOK guide.

I have chosen PMstudy because many of my friends who are now PMP certified had taken PMstudy course. I am also registered for PMstudy classroom training program for the month of February and the online course has proved to boost my confidence so far!!

If you still intend to go through other materials, I have heard of Rita's book but not sure how far it would be helpful as I have n't gone through it.

Regards, Jenni

@Jenni

Thanks for sharing the information. Had few doubts in the PMBOK concepts in the preparatory course.

Got it clarified with PMstudy faculty.

@Nancy It is great to hear that you contacted the PMstudy faculty to get your doubts clarified. I too was a little worried and confused as all of the materials on the PMStudy site are referencing the PMBOK Guide 4th Edition but on the PMI site, they have come out with a 5th Edition.

I sent an email to PMstudy and was delighted to receive a response in few minutes which cleared all my concerns. I would say that PMstudy has a great Customer Support team!!

Edited by Jenni

@Nancy It is great to hear that you contacted the PMstudy faculty to get your doubts clarified. I too was a little worried and confused as all of the materials on the PMStudy site are referencing the PMBOK Guide 4th Edition but on the PMI site, they have come out with a 5th Edition.

I sent an email to PMstudy and was delighted to receive a response in few minutes which cleared all my concerns. I would say that PMstudy has a great Customer Support team!!

Yes, I will also agree that the PMstudy customer support is great. @ Jenni I found the youtube video created by PMstudy to show the difference between PMBOK 4th and PMBOK 5 th edition is unique. Thanks to PMstudy,

@Karlene Thanks for letting me know about PMstudy's youtube video showing the difference between PMBOK 4th and PMBOK 5 th edition. Will check it out!!

@Karlene Thanks for letting me know about PMstudy's youtube video showing the difference between PMBOK 4th and PMBOK 5 th edition. Will check it out!!

THe PMP training will be in line with PMBOK 5th edition from July 2013.With that coming into effect, PMstudy too will be following the 5th edition.That is the reason why I wanted to take it up before the change is implemented.

THe PMP training will be in line with PMBOK 5th edition from July 2013.With that coming into effect, PMstudy too will be following the 5th edition.That is the reason why I wanted to take it up before the change is implemented.

I personally believe this is a wise decision to take the PMP exam beforJuly 31st. Are you going ahead with PMstudy?

I personally believe this is a wise decision to take the PMP exam beforJuly 31st. Are you going ahead with PMstudy?

I am enrolled for the january class wih PMstudy. many of my collegues signed up as well.

Faculty is helping a great deal with any kind of confusion I am encountering.

I am enrolled for the january class wih PMstudy. many of my collegues signed up as well.

All the best for your PMP exam preparation class with PMstudy.

Hi Nancy,

Great to hear about your PMstudy experience! I am considering a couple of other training providers as well.

I had gone through couple of websites but the pass rate and money back guarantee of PMstudy looks promising

I had gone through couple of websites but the pass rate and money back guarantee of PMstudy looks promising

Hi Christine,

I have taken up PMstudy classroom program myself. The preparatory course access i provided once you remit the course fee. It basically makes you acquainted with the key concepts.